The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I've been very critical of Ramires but he has been better for every game and Chelsea fans I talk to agree that he has been very average until lately but that players like Essien and Lampard skip criticism due to their names.

Essien & Lamps have credit in the bank as we have saw them play many great games, score many goals & have great seasons most of us not seen Ramires do anything. Pound for pound Chelsea got more mileage out of Mineiro

Most shit I have ever read. That doesn't justify his the non-existant criticism of Essien and Lampard. I mean you are not criticized based on past merits, come on ffs. Ramires came to this league and has been written off even before adapting. Look at Colo and so on. It takes time to adapt but of late he has been playing very well and gets stick for nothing.

Had people been saying this pre-new years time than sure, but he's been playing well every since the new year shift in a Chelsea team playing below par.

And why is Anelka still on the bench????

Why would this go to extra time and penalties btw? Wasn't the FA Cup always with replays. ? ??? (serious question btw as I haven't really been interested in the rules of the FA Cup recently)

This is a replay.

:lol: Ooops. Cheers  :thup:

I've been very critical of Ramires but he has been better for every game and Chelsea fans I talk to agree that he has been very average until lately but that players like Essien and Lampard skip criticism due to their names.

Essien & Lamps have credit in the bank as we have saw them play many great games, score many goals & have great seasons most of us not seen Ramires do anything. Pound for pound Chelsea got more mileage out of Mineiro

Most s*** I have ever read. That doesn't justify his the non-existant criticism of Essien and Lampard. I mean you are not criticized based on past merits, come on ffs. Ramires came to this league and has been written off even before adapting. Look at Colo and so on. It takes time to adapt but of late he has been playing very well and gets stick for nothing.

As with Colo when Ramirez improves I will say he is better.

If you need to quench your thirst for fans ripping into Essien & Lampard check out CFCNET, I found the following in the match thread:

Carlo Ancelotti should drop the following players: Anelka, Lampard, Essien, and Malouda

Cole and Essien both dropped after awful recent form

80th minutes, Malouda and Lampard STILL on. God I hate Ancelotti.

lamps has lost it

Update re Lampard:

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h191/funkymunkydave/hulk-hogan-listen.jpg