Would you be happy if Bellamy returned? Well tough tits, he's gone to Cardiff

tgarve
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gleneagle's avatar is worthy of it's own thread to be fair.

Too tight, looks too much like a log dropping stance to me.

Yes, in a word.

It would be nice if we could go back to 1996, when all of our players we're basically good, even-tempered fellas. But it's not realistic, especially today. Plus, as bad as Bellamy is, he's hardly El hadj cunt.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Roger Kint

If the Mackems and Celtic have a chance, then so do we. We should be doing every b****** thing to get him.

Has somebody bought our club this afternoon or something? I dont see anyway we can do that financially at all right now

If the Mackems and Celtic have a chance, then so do we. We should be doing every b****** thing to get him.

Has somebody bought our club this afternoon or something? I dont see anyway we can do that financially at all right now

The majority of talk is of a loan.

Guest Roger Kint

And? Unless Citeh pay 75% plus of his wages(which would be worthless given other options to them elsewhere)

And? Unless Citeh pay 75% plus of his wages(which would be worthless given other options to them elsewhere)

You got an inside knowledge of what our wage budget/structure is and also what money Bellamy is on?

The way I see it if Celtic are seemingly able to make it happen I'm pretty sure we could.

Would love him back here, never managed to bring myself to hate him, even after he left.  Always struck me as someone who's really passionate about the game with a huge drive to win, which is what fuels him being a gobby shite.

That said, if I was being sensible I'd bear a grudge about him feigning injury, but I dunno.  There's something about a little twat who's your little twat that kind of gives you a soft spot for them and somehow that's stuck with me.

If he goes to the mackems that might finally tip the balance and get me dispising the bassad mind :lol:

It'd certainly calm the demons i have about this season. Exactly the sort of player we're missing. Although in the long term I'd have to say it would go pear shaped eventually as Bellamy doesnt seem to be able to adapt too well when things don't go his way