Jermaine Jenas

Ishmael

1 minute ago, Checko said:

So what do we reckon, does he go apologetic and humble, or get a job on GB News?

He can't talk about that but you can see he's not happy. He's gonna contact his lawyers.

18 minutes ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

He bucked my ex lass

Delighted the cunt 

He delighted her, or you're delighted he was fired? I'm getting mixed messages here.

41 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Been sacked from talksport as well.

Fuck me, for my sins I actually like Talksport, Alan Brazil has done some crazy shit and actually never been properly sacked, WTF  has Jenas done ? 

4 hours ago, gbandit said:

He’s not happy about it lads and lasses, not one bit 

He can't talk about it marra. Gna have to speak to his lawyers first.

What was the interview/program he done where he talked about playing with England the coming back to Newcastle and the standards just weren’t the same level. Shearer called him out on it.

Little arrogant prick. 

8 hours ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

Whey she reckons he was asking her for marks out of 10 

Chronicle merit marks had him down as a four. Put an average, half hearted shift in before trying to finish the effort with a Panenka jizz lob that he sent over the headboard and onto the wallpaper.

If he’s sacked off by everyone is must be fairly damning evidence. I don’t think sending a dick pic would be a droppable offence for an agency.. must be something way worse.

32 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

If he’s sacked off by everyone is must be fairly damning evidence. I don’t think sending a dick pic would be a droppable offence for an agency.. must be something way worse.

Surely it's a 'nice to have' for talksport. 

2 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Surely it's a 'nice to have' for talksport. 

Definitely. I seem to remember their mackem supporting Sunday show presenter Barry Glendinning being partial to sharing his little soldier across various forms of media. From the ‘100 Worst People on Twitter’ account:
https://www.tumblr.com/100worstpeopleontwitter/30998986697/37-barry-glendenning

The best thing about this is it stops what he was trying to do with us. Associate himself with us as we got CL football. Pretending like he cared and we were one of his clubs. Silver lining for having no Europe this season, now I'm free to enjoy our return when it happens.