Harry Redknapp

Tooj

''I can't work a computer, I don't know what an email is, I can't, I have never sent a fax and I've never even sent a text message. I have a big problem, I can't write so I don't keep anything. I am the most disorganised person, I am ashamed to say, in the world.''

And this is the guy who is going to be the next England manager? Seriously if true, then this alone should disqualify him from any role for England

what a load of absolute bollocks :mackems:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

If he's found innocent I'm not sure how any could possibly offer him another job if all this stuff HE IS saying is true.

"I would never mislead anyone".

Biggest liar since Liar Liar.

Where he tells the truth about everything for the majority of the movie?

Because he's a massive liar who's cursed when his son makes a birthday wish for him to tell the truth...?

"I would never mislead anyone".

Biggest liar since Liar Liar.

Where he tells the truth about everything for the majority of the movie?

Because he's a massive liar who's cursed when his son makes a birthday wish for him to tell the truth...?

Naah, I can't see Jamie standing up to him like that.

They'll catch him out when he smirks at the '80087322' calculator trick.

ffs, I'm reading on my phone and just tried to turn it upside down to read what that said.  Unfortunately its one of those ones with gyroscopes or something so it kept turning it the right way up.  I must have spun the bloody thing round six times before I realised.

Now I feel like a Redknapp.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

ffs, I'm reading on my phone and just tried to turn it upside down to read what that said.  Unfortunately its one of those ones with gyroscopes or something so it kept turning it the right way up.  I must have spun the bloody thing round six times before I realised.

:spit:

:lol:

Need to integrate 'pulled a redknapp', 'felt like a right redknapp' and other such quips into our daily vocabulary.