Harry Redknapp

Tooj

If he's found guilty of fraud...he will serve time. The law seems to point to this. Unless a custodial sentence can be served suspended? I'm no legal eagle so can only read the law literally.

It would be hard to mitigate towards a suspended sentence, especially as he's went not guilty. There are certainly more aggravating factors than mitigating ones. The other thing that would need to be decided I guess is was it Saggy Face or Mandaric who put the whole thing in to practice.... Would have a huge bearing on whether either (or both) get sent down

If he's found guilty of fraud...he will serve time. The law seems to point to this. Unless a custodial sentence can be served suspended? I'm no legal eagle so can only read the law literally.

IF and its a big IF he does get found guilty, due to his age health and who he is it ill only be a suspended sentence.

24 month suspended for 12 or something shit like that.

Guest icemanblue

wonder if twitchy face's ringtone is party rock anthem by LMFAO

'everyday im shuffling'

Probably not. Is he in his 60s now? I doubt he's into that kind of music, personally.

It's nice fantasising that we are going to get rid of this saggy faced plum, but so far there is no evidence he's guilty, early doors and today he claimed to have paid tax on the Crouch transfer abroad, if he can prove that the liklihood of him going down is very slim.

Guest michaelfoster

MattHessey Matthew Hessey

Sometimes, when I'm feeling a bit insecure about my looks, I like to look at pictures of Harry Redknapp to make me feel better.

chriswhu28 Chris

@berrence_sb Harry redknapp Tax doesnt have to be taxing.

:D