Harry Redknapp

Tooj

Wow this trial isn't done already, thought it would just be a question of walking in and saggy cracking a joke, then the judge saying awwww you... Your a naughty tyke, go on be on your way and don't do it again. Mandarin your getting life.

Guess they have to make it look realistic, probably playing ps3 behind closed doors.

When Redknapp moved from director of football to manager in May 2002 his profit on transfers reduced to 5%

Jury told that this was discovered after initial investigation into £300,000 profit made by Redknapp on @rioferdy5 transfer from West Ham

Fucking hell, this can't be right.  Managers and DOFs getting a significant amount of the transfer fee for outgoing players.

Wow this trial isn't done already, thought it would just be a question of walking in and saggy cracking a joke, then the judge saying awwww you... Your a naughty tyke, go on be on your way and don't do it again. Mandarin your getting life.

Guess they have to make it look realistic, probably playing ps3 behind closed doors.

Now your talking my language

Guest neesy111

When Redknapp moved from director of football to manager in May 2002 his profit on transfers reduced to 5%

Jury told that this was discovered after initial investigation into £300,000 profit made by Redknapp on @rioferdy5 transfer from West Ham

Fucking hell, this can't be right.  Managers and DOFs getting a significant amount of the transfer fee for outgoing players.

Boumsong transfer.  Only 5M of the 8M actually ended up in Rangers football club.  Souness is best friends with the guy who was Rangers chairman at that time.  Make your own conclusions.

"Redknapp appeared in court behind bulletproof glass to answer charges of corruption"

I literally jizzed when I read this, one of the happiest days of my life. No mention of Ba`s release clause today is there soggy chops? You fucking bent cunt.

Guest Chubby Jason

I doubt he'll have a defence. He's never needed on in the past, the chances are will be, "It want me what done it".

It'll be interesting to see on what grounds his defence is, bearing in mind he has to try and prove he didn't get this money paid in to an offshore account to avoid the taxman.

Given the media attention that will be attracted to this case, and the cost of bringing it to court, the CPS must be fairly confident of a result here.

I don't think he'd get locked up if he is found guilty, perhaps a suspended sentence as has been mentioned, but his integrity will come under close scrutiny.  There's no way he could really continue in charge of Spurs and the FA will not touch him with a bargepole. Wouldn't surprise me if there are a few super injunctions hanging on the outcome of this trial around brown paper envelopes and the like.