Harry Redknapp

Tooj

A jury would have no compelling reason to make an example of him. I can see an acquittal to be honest.

they just decide whether he's guilty or not though surely?

i can certainly see a judge being under some political pressure to sentence him properly, which would be jail time for the amounts involved.

A jury would have no compelling reason to make an example of him. I can see an acquittal to be honest.

they just decide whether he's guilty or not though surely?

i can certainly see a judge being under some political pressure to sentence him properly, which would be jail time for the amounts involved.

Absolutely.

It could go either way really. Depends how much the jury have fallen for his shite excuses. That in turn will also hinge on the Judge's summing up......

The one thing i hate about this case is that here is massive nativity behind it, like everyone just expects him to get away with it.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/18/article-2075757-0F36EEF700000578-0_634x454.jpg

Guilty! Praise be!

Judge tells jury there's a scenario where they can find Harry Redknapp not guilty and Milan Mandaric guilty. They must not find Redknapp guilty and Mandaric not guilty. Judge says both Redknapp and Mandaric are of 'good character' and tells jury that might mean more likely they should believe their evidence."

Judge tells jury there's a scenario where they can find Harry Redknapp not guilty and Milan Mandaric guilty. They must not find Redknapp guilty and Mandaric not guilty. Judge says both Redknapp and Mandaric are of 'good character' and tells jury that might mean more likely they should believe their evidence."

What a joke.

What a joke.

Not really, it's about payments made and received. Saggy face canny be guilty and mm not it just logically cannot work. The other way round yes, through naivety.

The last part though is a joke, he'll get away with it.