Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest neesy111

There's no point having a wage structure if we don't obey it. Surely £35k a week would be enough ffs, greedy cunts.

then you can't attract quality players, also we have other players still on 60-70k a week (ala smith, barton, colocini)

There's no point having a wage structure if we don't obey it. Surely £35k a week would be enough ffs, greedy c***s.

Did they officially confirm this wage structure or was it just claimed in the media?

Its total bollocks that's varied in the media from 20k to 25k to 30k and 35k.

There's no point having a wage structure if we don't obey it. Surely £35k a week would be enough ffs, greedy cunts.

then you can't attract quality players, also we have other players still on 60-70k a week (ala smith, barton, colocini)

:dowie:

you fucking forget man, you really do sometimes... :no:

Plus some departures Hatem Ben Arfa and Benoit Cheyrou should occur this week.  The midfielder would spin with Werder Bremen or Newcastle, while Jose Anigo discussed with a delegation of Hoffenheim Friday. The German club, which can take into account the salary of Ben Arfa, could propose to the international conditions slightly more favorable than the OM through the premium.
:shifty:

So in other words, even if Ben Arfa prefers Newcastle, we'd have to match a bid by a club with bottomless funds if he wants that choice.

Not going to happen.

How do you get that from such jibberish? :lol:

I don't get how people couldn't. 90% of that is understandable, and the blanks are easy to fill.

Guest Roger Kint

There's no point having a wage structure if we don't obey it. Surely £35k a week would be enough ffs, greedy c***s.

Did they officially confirm this wage structure or was it just claimed in the media?

That was my thinking, strange people think its true based on that though

That was my thinking, strange people think its true based on that though

I assumed we would have some sort of wage restrictions. I pulled a figure out of thin air though for which I apologise.

Guest neesy111

what, cos it's true we had a wage bill of 45M last season which is too big for the premiership yet alone the championship, and considering some of the squad are on 5k (i.e. guthrie) then we must have some players on ridiculous wages

I think this wage structure is a guideline rather than a rule. If a top player becomes available on the cheap, on loan, or with sell on potential then we'd probably look a bit more at it.

what, cos it's true we had a wage bill of 45M last season which is too big for the premiership yet alone the championship, and considering some of the squad are on 5k (i.e. guthrie) then we must have some players on ridiculous wages

not sure why you think i'm arguing with you, i'm talking about the absurdity of those wages and the players getting them

deserves another :dowie: to be honest

Plus some departures Hatem Ben Arfa and Benoit Cheyrou should occur this week.  The midfielder would spin with Werder Bremen or Newcastle, while Jose Anigo discussed with a delegation of Hoffenheim Friday. The German club, which can take into account the salary of Ben Arfa, could propose to the international conditions slightly more favorable than the OM through the premium.

So in other words, even if Ben Arfa prefers Newcastle, we'd have to match a bid by a club with bottomless funds if he wants that choice.

Not going to happen.

I don't get how people couldn't. 90% of that is understandable, and the blanks are easy to fill.

I think you're filling in far too many blanks to come up with that translation.

Remember this is the same Mike Ashley who once upon a time gave Coloccini a £80k p/w contract. Maybe he'll see the light and realise we need a player like this to stand a chance next season...

Then again.  :undecided:

Guest secteur2010

Chris Hughton is like a Mountie, he always gets his man. #overusedalanolivercliches

Thought you meant the shite chocolate biscuit for a second.

Guest LaKro

I'm French and in french media they talk like if he was already a magpie...

Be carrefull with this player, he's probably technically the best player in france, but he's very stupid, if he grows up, he can be a kind of Zidane, but if he doesn't, he will be a bad element...

I would like to precise that I'm a Marseille's fan in french championship, so I know very well this player.

Sorry for my bad english, i wish this informations can help you  :shifty:

Not going to happen.

I think you're filling in far too many blanks to come up with that translation.

I don't see how.

Plus some departures Hatem Ben Arfa and Benoit Cheyrou should occur this week.

Ben Arfa and Cheyrou are expected to leave this week.

The midfielder would spin with Werder Bremen or Newcastle, while Jose Anigo discussed with a delegation of Hoffenheim Friday.

Ben Arfa would prefer Werder or NUFC, however Marseille's Chairman has discussed a move with Hoffenheim's representatives.

The German club, which can take into account the salary of Ben Arfa, could propose to the international conditions slightly more favorable than the OM through the premium.

Hoffenheim can afford Ben Arfa's wage demands and can offer a deal more favourable to Marseille.

How is none of that clear. The bit I mentioned about bottemless funds is that Hoffenheim have access to a 3 Billion Euro bank account.

Be carrefull with this player, he's probably technically the best player in france, but he's very stupid, if he grows up, he can be a kind of Zidane, but if he doesn't, he will be a bad element...

I would like to precise that I'm a Marseille's fan in french championship, so I know very well this player.

Sorry for my bad english, i wish this informations can help you   :shifty:

Better than my French, merci beaucoup.

Sorry for my bad english, i wish this informations can help you   :shifty:

:thup:

Your English is fine. Sounds like most young French players coming to England, having a poor attitude

Guest BooBoo

Call me cynical but Lakro is almost certainly a mackem on a wind up. Remember last years so called ITK who kept the gullible spinning for weeks about a middle eastern takeover?