Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Call me cynical but Lakro is almost certainly a mackem on a wind up. Remember last years so called ITK who kept the gullible spinning for weeks about a middle eastern takeover?

Planned ahead then, registering 6 months ago and posting in the Introduce Yourself Thread.

Guest secteur2010

I'm French and in french media they talk like if he was already a magpie...

Be carrefull with this player, he's probably technically the best player in france, but he's very stupid, if he grows up, he can be a kind of Zidane, but if he doesn't, he will be a bad element...

I would like to precise that I'm a Marseille's fan in french championship, so I know very well this player.

Sorry for my bad english, i wish this informations can help you   :shifty:

Why does your IP address say you're in Fatfield?

Call me cynical but Lakro is almost certainly a mackem on a wind up. Remember last years so called ITK who kept the gullible spinning for weeks about a middle eastern takeover?

That wasn't a Mackem. Sheffield Wednesday forums had similar occuring when the same guy 'attempted' a takeover there.

Guest BooBoo

Never underestimate the lengths the mackems will go to infiltrate us. Some of them may have been on here for years pretending to be Newcastle fans. #witchhunt

I still think he wants a move to AC Milan and the club and the agent are just trying to drum up competitive interest elsewhere so that Milan have to up their offer, in terms of transfer fee and wages. Milan believe that they're in the driving seat and are playing it cool.

Both Hoffenheim and NUFC have been reported as getting into talks and then mysteriously nothing comes of it. It all feels like a game to me.

Guest neesy111

Be carrefull with this player, he's probably technically the best player in france, but he's very stupid, if he grows up, he can be a kind of Zidane, but if he doesn't, he will be a bad element...

I would like to precise that I'm a Marseille's fan in french championship, so I know very well this player.

Why does your IP address say you're in Fatfield?

Full of Mackems down fatfield, apart from Uncle of course.

:thup:

Your English is fine. Sounds like most young French players coming to England, having a poor attitude

Sounds like the French in general.

Guest LaKro

I don't really understand... You think I'm a Mackem? Why????

And I don't understand why you speak about Fatfield? What's that?

Guest LaKro

Yes I'm really french, I've unfortunetly never been in Newcastle, maybe when I have enough money to come and watch a match in St james Park. I watch the match on internet or on th tv when it's possible.

Sorry if some people think I'm a mackem, but how can i prove the opposite... ???

I don't speak too much because it's a little bit hard to understand all of your messages. But i thought that this topic was quite interesting for me. :aww:

Guest LaKro

He is French like, if anyone is seriously paranoid enough to doubt it.

apparently yes

I can speak french if you want? lol

Plus some departures Hatem Ben Arfa and Benoit Cheyrou should occur this week.  The midfielder would spin with Werder Bremen or Newcastle, while Jose Anigo discussed with a delegation of Hoffenheim Friday. The German club, which can take into account the salary of Ben Arfa, could propose to the international conditions slightly more favorable than the OM through the premium.
:shifty:

So in other words, even if Ben Arfa prefers Newcastle, we'd have to match a bid by a club with bottomless funds if he wants that choice.

Not going to happen.

How do you get that from such jibberish? :lol:

I don't get how people couldn't. 90% of that is understandable, and the blanks are easy to fill.

I think you're filling in far too many blanks to come up with that translation.

I don't see how.

Yes, all of that is clear enough, what isn't at all clear from that is how much say the player will have in the move (especially if its a loan).

Yes I'm really french, I've unfortunetly never been in Newcastle, maybe when I have enough money to come and watch a match in St james Park. I watch the match on internet or on th tv when it's possible.

Sorry if some people think I'm a mackem, but how can i prove the opposite... ???

I don't speak too much because it's a little bit hard to understand all of your messages. But i thought that this topic was quite interesting for me. :aww:

Are you a Newcastle supporter or did you just stumble upon the forum?

Thanks for the info on Ben Arfa btw.

Guest LaKro

Are you a Newcastle supporter or did you just stumble upon the forum?

Thanks for the info on Ben Arfa btw.

I'm a Newcastle fan, I have 5 shirts (one worn by babayaro), one flag and other stuffs, I don't know another french newcastle's fan, that's why I like this forum...

Guest LaKro

Yes

LaKro, when you say that Ben Arfa is being talked about as nearly a Magpie, where are you getting that info? From French newspapers, or TV etc?

Yes, for example, he sores a goal yesterday against Valence, and they say that he didn't celebrate his goal "probably the mind at Newcastle" (i don't know if it's a good traduction)

Guest LaKro

Thanks Lakro

;)

Haven't really followed this whole story as I always thought we won't sign him anyway.  :lol:

So, if we signed him, at which costs would it be? 5 million?

I think at least 6 milion... It's a big bet but he can be a very good player...

Thanks Lakro

;)

Haven't really followed this whole story as I always thought we won't sign him anyway.  :lol:

So, if we signed him, at which costs would it be? 5 million?

I think at least 6 milion... It's a big bet but he can be a very good player...

Thanks.  :thup:

Would be very impressive if we made that signing.