Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

I played somebody on FIFA the other day and he tore me apart with Ben Arfa. Fast as fook, good dribbler and 5 star skill moves.

Scout report complete  :laugh:

Fuck off Dennis.

I played somebody on FIFA the other day and he tore me apart with Ben Arfa. Fast as fook, good dribbler and 5 star skill moves.

f*** off Dennis.

He looks fab on Youtube aswell.

All we need now is his CA and PA on FM.

Can we have some FIFA 10 opinions, just to be sure?

Always drop him for Kone.

Why? What are his limitations?

He can't run a million miles per hour unlike Kone.

I think we should go for Kone.

This story has generated a 188 page thread on this Marseille forum I'm looking at, in six days.

And we though we were bad. :lol:

Sweeping generalisation but i bet he's fairly popular with the North African descendent l'OM support of which I imagine there is a few.

Kone is an utter moron of a player irl :lol:

He the little fella that was at Nice or is that a different one?

Same one. He's a very decent player. Quick and rather skillful. He doesn't always make the best decisions, but really he's fairly productive. Would have loved him here. He's off in Qatar or UAE picking up ridculous wages, though.

Arouna Kone is poor. I' have him here though.

Guest elbee909

Ben Arfa sounds like Obi Wan Kenobi's neighbour.  Who's pissed off at him nicking his first name, probably.

One thing I like about him..... he plays lovely balls throught the centre.  :thup:

Xisco loves him already.

:facepalm:

NO NEED.

SAFETY FACEPALM! Christ anyone would think I was being serious. Couldn't give a crap if he's gay or not, the fact he looked like the worst footballer I've ever seen last pre-season would be a much better reason to hate him. Hope he becomes a good player for us, but seeing how awful he looked in the few Spanish games I watched last season I'm not holding my breath...

Also I'd put Xisco scoring 20 goals next season above Ben Arfa coming here on the plausibility scale. 

Guest BooBoo

HE'S COMING!

Been waiting ages for the plumber to arrange a date to sort out my leaky tap. Tomorows the day though!

One thing I like about him..... he plays lovely balls throught the centre.  :thup:

Xisco loves him already.

:facepalm:

NO NEED.

SAFETY FACEPALM! Christ anyone would think I was being serious. Couldn't give a crap if he's gay or not, the fact he looked like the worst footballer I've ever seen last pre-season would be a much better reason to hate him. Hope he becomes a good player for us, but seeing how awful he looked in the few Spanish games I watched last season I'm not holding my breath...

Also I'd put Xisco scoring 20 goals next season above Ben Arfa coming here on the plausibility scale. 

There is more chance of us signing Ben Arfa and Xisco scoring 20 next season than there is of you displaying any semblance of reasonable intelligence.

The fact that his agent is naming our club as having an interest means it isn't happening as far as I'm concerned. If it was serious he would have kept his trap shut.

We may be interested but I would be surprised if our offer isn't along the lines of "if no-one puts in a cash offer and he wants to come we will take him on loan to get him off your wage bill, let us know, thanks".

We may be interested but I would be surprised if our offer isn't along the lines of "if no-one puts in a cash offer and he wants to come we will take him on loan to get him off your wage bill, let us know, thanks".

Sounds plausible :undecided:

f*** off Dennis.

He looks fab on Youtube aswell.

All we need now is his CA and PA on FM.

CA 152 Currently as good as Ashley Young

PA 170 Has the potential to be as good as Arjen Robben

:thup:

Good enough for me

Why Ben Arfa is not it regular?

This is THE question. In potential, yes ... True qu'Hatem was eager to participate in this game, I decided to bring him back as a wildcard, I know he can do things he did on two or three actions. Starting the game on the athletic level is currently difficult for him. If he can do in 90 minutes what he does in 20 minutes, it changes many things ... "(AFP)