Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest antz1uk

Just spotted Arfa in Greggs on Battle Hill. He loves the steak bakes.

:D

I don't know why! they're fucking minging! gimme a traditional Cornish anyday

One thing I like about him..... he plays lovely balls throught the centre.  :thup:

Xisco loves him already.

:facepalm:

NO NEED.

SAFETY FACEPALM! Christ anyone would think I was being serious. Couldn't give a crap if he's gay or not, the fact he looked like the worst footballer I've ever seen last pre-season would be a much better reason to hate him. Hope he becomes a good player for us, but seeing how awful he looked in the few Spanish games I watched last season I'm not holding my breath...

Also I'd put Xisco scoring 20 goals next season above Ben Arfa coming here on the plausibility scale. 

sorry I forgot homophobes don't facepalm. I was joking with the NO NEED! comment but the gay jokes are rubbish.

Guest Stephen927

You're lying, they never have any steak bakes left.

Guest secteur2010

You're lying, they never have any steak bakes left.

What do you expect with them sodding builders over the road!

OM's president says his departure will be sorted in the next ten days. So at least there will be an end to this nonsense either way.

Llambias is involved though so expect it to be longer than the time period specified.

Why Ben Arfa is not it regular?

This is THE question. In potential, yes ... True qu'Hatem was eager to participate in this game, I decided to bring him back as a wildcard, I know he can do things he did on two or three actions. Starting the game on the athletic level is currently difficult for him. If he can do in 90 minutes what he does in 20 minutes, it changes many things ... "(AFP)

If he's struggling physically in the French league, he'll find it tougher in the Premiership. And we're not going to be one of the better sides, so it'll be all hands to the pump this season.

The fact that his agent is naming our club as having an interest means it isn't happening as far as I'm concerned. If it was serious he would have kept his trap shut.

:sadnod:

The Board will not make any comment to the media regarding any players that they are seeking to purchase. The Board will deal with agents on their fixed terms of business and part of those terms will include clauses relating to privacy.

Channelling the power of my 1997 GCSE French

The German club Hoffenheim are the first to enter serious negotiations.  According to Le Parisien, José Anigo, sporting director of OM, met his German counterpart on Friday evening, accompanied trainer Ralf Rangnick, to discuss the transfer of Ben Arfa.

Guest sicko2ndbest

The German club Hoffenheim are the first to enter serious negotiations.  According to Le Parisien, José Anigo, sporting director of OM, met his German counterpart on Friday evening, accompanied trainer Ralf Rangnick, to discuss the transfer of Ben Arfa.

So you basically pressed 'translate' in the top right corner of the article :)

So you basically pressed 'translate' in the top right corner of the article :)

:lol:  Might have been simpler, can't see that in my browser though - is it a browser plug in or is it actually on the site and I'm being blind?

Guest Heneage

A replacement for Briabiany I'd imagine, I' be surprised if they could afford his wages though. Either way I'll be pleased when this is all concluded.

Guest Heneage

A replacement for Briabiany I'd imagine, I' be surprised if they could afford his wages though. Either way I'll be pleased when this is all concluded.

Biabiany

I don't say anything when you spell Juventus wrong :p