Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Exciting news though. A young, highly-rated attacking player is seemingly on the radar.

Hope we pull it off.

Might be why Hughton's not been so keen to talk about how close to getting Cleverley he is lately? I'd imagine he's the back-up plan for if Ben Arfa doesn't come because I can't see us getting both.

Exciting news though. A young, highly-rated attacking player is seemingly on the radar.

Hope we pull it off.

Might be why Hughton's not been so keen to talk about how close to getting Cleverley he is lately? I'd imagine he's the back-up plan for if Ben Arfa doesn't come because I can't see us getting both.

LuaLua the backup in case they all fall through? :laugh:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Hope we pull it off.

Nah, course we won't :)

Can the "Oh no got my hopes up now!" pansies kindly get a grip please. Thanks.

:)

How about you f*** off instead?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bit sensitive are we? Got a guilty conscience then?

You've been the biggest doommonger about the whole thing afterall so no surprise.

If we do manage to sign him how about you fuck off then eh?

:lol:

I was wrong, fair play. I don't believe the media, whatever nationality it is.

Hope we sign him and I am proved even more wrong. The 'told you so' act is pathetic though, especially when it's still all unofficial.

By the way, before this gets out of control. I was just having a cheeky little dig and it wasn't meant to be serious. Hence the smiley!

I love you all really. Let's just hope we get him!

However, this news of a bid breaking is a bit nerveracking tbh.

Spurs haven't signed anyone yet and you know Harry is twitching uncontrollably at the prospect of screwing us over.

:harry: :harry: :harry:

Spurs has signed Sandro...

Yeah, but he's a defensiv midfielder?

Well they've got plenty of other players, and Ben Arfa sounds like a player most clubs will want to avoid because they value their team ethic. I for one would rather we went elsewhere unless it was a loan.

Harry will fuck it up eventually at Spurs. Out in the qualifying round of CL tbh.

Probably then say it's a good thing, at least without the distraction we can concentrate on finishing in the top four again. Premier League managers :facepalm:

Spurs has signed Sandro...

Yeah, but he's a defensiv midfielder?

I wonder how you become a Newcastle fan if you don't like flair and nice carpet football?

Well they've got plenty of other players, and Ben Arfa sounds like a player most clubs will want to avoid because they value their team ethic. I for one would rather we went elsewhere unless it was a loan.