Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Tbf we have 2 able wingers in the whole squad. Injury to either Routledge or Jonas and we're totally fudged.

Get away man. Chelsea would kill to have Ryan Taylor and Danny Guthrie on the flanks.

Tbf we have 2 able wingers in the whole squad. Injury to either Routledge or Jonas and we're totally fudged.

Get away man. Chelsea would kill to have Ryan Taylor and Danny Guthrie on the flanks.

:lol:

Guest antz1uk

Those f***ing nipples Gimp

:thup

I know lads, I know.  I think am going to change my avatar.

DON'T change it, summin about oriental babes, they're fookin lush!

Question: just how close were you really to signing Modric?

Pretty close. Bid accepted, he came and visited the training ground according Allardyce. I see no reason why he would lie. Not sure what went wrong though.

Allardyce. Probably realised he'd be ball-watching the entire time.

Guest antz1uk

Question: just how close were you really to signing Modric?

he had talks in a local hotel regarding contract, (copthorne if i remeber right) had a look around the training ground, then at the eleventh hour spurs sent people up to the hotel and the next thing he had signed for them, if my information at the time was correct

Guest neesy111

Didn't we agree terms with the player but Ashley and Co couldn't agree how the fee was to be paid. I remember Modric saying something along the lines of he was a Newcastle player until the very last minute.

He turned us down, despite offering more wages then him, that is how i recalled the whole affair

Guest neesy111

Close to loan deal with permanent move at end of season according to lee ryder.

i'll be very happy with that

Didn't we agree terms with the player but Ashley and Co couldn't agree how the fee was to be paid. I remember Modric saying something along the lines of he was a Newcastle player until the very last minute.

Man I'd love to see that little wizard in a Toon top!

Fucking Ashley man. Its all a smoke-screen to make Spurs better. 

Redknapp nearly coming to us, then Spurs, Modric n'all. Its like he's using us as the scapegoat to why players managers leave, then says "actually, we don't want them," paving the way for them to go to Spurs, and Spurs get away blame free