Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest mimifrench

ThanK you for the answers.

@DJMATTIS : what or who is "stifler"?

I really enjoyed talking with but i have to study for my exam so 'A bientôt' . Hope you will win against whay you call the "mackems" lol.

ThanK you for the answers.

@DJMATTIS : what or who is "stifler"?

I really enjoyed talking with but i have to study for my exam so 'A bientôt' . Hope you will win against whay you call the "mackems" lol.

God bless you, mimi. You will be missed.

Guest Stephen927

@toon's taylor : i don't understand what you said but to answer your first question , in France i don't like much the strikers. To play with andy carroll, there may be gameiro but he is very small lol or marseille can give you another player like gignac (which they paid 18 million euros !) but he is "nul"

Someone can explain me please shortly why do you "hate " sunderland because i'm going to hate them too because of you. And what does "cheers" means . Thanks

Seriously in love with you like.

Fucking hell calm down son.

@toon's taylor : i don't understand what you said but to answer your first question , in France i don't like much the strikers. To play with andy carroll, there may be gameiro but he is very small lol or marseille can give you another player like gignac (which they paid 18 million euros !) but he is "nul"

Someone can explain me please shortly why do you "hate " sunderland because i'm going to hate them too because of you. And what does "cheers" means . Thanks

f***ing hell calm down son.

why dad?

why dad?

Because you're practically knocking one out over this;

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/2/2d/Fat_guy_on_computer.jpg

why dad?

Leave Madras out of this please!

why dad?

Leave Madras out of this please!

i'm hairier than that.

why dad?

Says the guy with a tit gif.

why dad?

Says the guy with a tit gif.

Really? You're gonna start an argument over the internet?  :facepalm: