Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

If he's back before the start of April its a huge bonus. However if we're looking okay in terms of staying up (and I think we will be) there's no sense in rushing him back for the hell of it.

Without trying to criticise the current players, because on the face of it they're doing pretty well, but with every game that goes by i can't wait for this guy to come back. Still absolutely enraged at the fact he was injured tbh.

Google translation:

Ben Arfa is cured at Clairefontaine

Three and a half months after his serious injury to his left leg, Hatem Ben Arfa continues his rehabilitation at Clairefontaine. The Newcastle player said to enjoy "excellent facilities and a competent medical staff."

Fractured tibia and fibula on October 3 at Manchester City - Newcastle (2-1), Hatem Ben Arfa currently continuing his rehabilitation on the side of Clairefontaine. A place that is familiar with the French international, having been pre-formed IFN between 1999 e 2002, then used to rub the center with different teams of France.

"On the advice of Dr. Eric Rolland, the doctor's PSG, who followed me during my injury, I came at Clairefontaine to get treated, said the player on the website of the FFF. Here, I enjoy excellent facilities and a competent medical staff. I have full confidence in him because I know for many years since I attended the center with various youth teams. With a six-hour program, I quickly saw the first results. It helps when one feels there is progress. "

Initially on loan from Olympique Marseille to Newcastle this season, Ben Arfa has committed three weeks ago with the Magpies until 2015. He hopes to walk on the grass again in the Premier League before the spring

It's just saying that the facilities at where he's getting treated are excellent & he the guy who's treating him, he's known  for a few years.

Guest mimifrench

With pleasure "nobody" ...

It says that Ben arfa is following his rehab at clairefontaine (the same place where he was when he was a kid). Moreover he underlines the quality of their staff . He is with the Paris Saint Germain's doctor.

And he added that he can see his improvement because he works hard (maybe 6 hours a day ?).

Finally he can't wait to return with his new lovely team .... no lol i invented this last sentence but i think he agrees with that. 

Guest mimifrench

@TBG : I am sure you understood the meaning of my sentence ... i only answered his question, there is nothing more than that lol

By the way, do you have any idea about where ben arfa is going to play in your team ? Behind Carroll? I think n°10 is his better and favourite position or maybe 9 1/2.

Does Alan Pardew want to give him a free role ?? Ben arfa's vision of the game could be a formidable (?) weapon for your team, if he plays in this position.

It will be interesting to see how much he takes away from our system and our defensive game, if anything. That's my only worry.

Still, with the supermodel-thin squad we've got there'll be plenty of chances to try things out.

the games he played he seemed to track back well and help out defensively, certainly wasn't lazy defensive wise anyway so i dont think it should be that much of a problem.

Finally he can't wait to return with his new lovely team .... no lol i invented this last sentence but i think he agrees with that. 

You're lovely. :smitten:

With pleasure "nobody" ...

Maybe later  :aww:

Steady on lads we've been here before. By any chance, are your names Andy Gray and Richard Keys?

@TBG : I am sure you understood the meaning of my sentence ... i only answered his question, there is nothing more than that lol

By the way, do you have any idea about where ben arfa is going to play in your team ? Behind Carroll? I think n°10 is his better and favourite position or maybe 9 1/2.

Does Alan Pardew want to give him a free role ?? Ben arfa's vision of the game could be a formidable (?) weapon for your team, if he plays in this position.

most would probably prefer to see him behind the striker, although if we were to play 2 up top he'd more than likely slot in at left wing ahead of Jonas.

I think most of us on here want to see him play as a #10 behind Carroll. Although he could (and probably will) play left-wing instead of Jonas which is a probably a waste of his talents.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Left wing I imagine.

You're lovely. :smitten:

Thought it was gonna say 'new lovely leg'. :lol:

Quotes from his agent:

“I saw him last week and Hatem is absolutely flying,” said his agent Simon Stainrod. “He’s been away to Dubai for a bit of warm weather training and now he’s back in France and training really, really hard. “There are no miracles with an injury like his and he knows it is hard work that he needs to do, but he’s as fit as a fiddle.”