Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

@toon's taylor : i don't understand what you said but to answer your first question , in France i don't like much the strikers. To play with andy carroll, there may be gameiro but he is very small lol or marseille can give you another player like gignac (which they paid 18 million euros !) but he is "nul"

Someone can explain me please shortly why do you "hate " sunderland because i'm going to hate them too because of you. And what does "cheers" means . Thanks

Seriously in love with you like.

f***ing hell calm down son.

why dad?

Because you're practically knocking one out over this;

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/2/2d/Fat_guy_on_computer.jpg

Says the guy with a tit gif.

Really? You're gonna start an argument over the internet?  :facepalm:

Not really my intention, no:)

@toon's taylor : i don't understand what you said but to answer your first question , in France i don't like much the strikers. To play with andy carroll, there may be gameiro but he is very small lol or marseille can give you another player like gignac (which they paid 18 million euros !) but he is "nul"

Someone can explain me please shortly why do you "hate " sunderland because i'm going to hate them too because of you. And what does "cheers" means . Thanks

Seriously in love with you like.

f***ing hell calm down son.

why dad?

Because you're practically knocking one out over this;

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/2/2d/Fat_guy_on_computer.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg207/Bunkertor/SPORT/arjen_robben_is_ball_34.jpg

Gameiro has been mentioned around the forums a few times, I was hoping there would be some other quick strikers about in Ligue 1, usually there is a boat load of them in France.

What the f*** happened here?

Why did everyone turn into gibbering buffoons?

Over some french bird with hairy armpits?

Quest que cest?

Are you from England? You should throw your self over frenchies really.

Gameiro has been mentioned around the forums a few times, I was hoping there would be some other quick strikers about in Ligue 1, usually there is a boat load of them in France.

El-Arabi is a decent shout. Would make a good prayer partner for Ben Arfa too.

I've never been embarrased on a forum before, but this is probably as close as it gets. Sort it out ppl.

:lol:

Last few pages man  :lol:

Does this double as a Newcastle based Secondary School's message board or something? I'd hate see Mimi's message inbox right now, poor girl.

I think the worries about HBA are pretty unfounded. Has barely been injured his entire career. El Arabi is a risk imo, only really started performing this season and im not sure he can sustain it.