Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest optimistic nit

I broke my toe 3 weeks ago and I am thinking that I could be ready to kick a ball again in a week or two though.......

Not the same I know.

:lol:

Guest michaelfoster

How the f*** do you expect the medical team to fix a broken leg any quicker, sellotape?

double sided sticky tape ofc

I know that every leg break is different but, it really annoys me when I see the likes of Ramsey back and playing at Arsenal and Valencia playing at Man Utd while Ben Arfa is still recovering from his injury.

Their breaks, Ramsey's in particular, seemed to be far more serious yet they are back and good as new.

It makes me question what our medical team do.  It seems to me that we take far longer to get our players back to fitness following any sort of injury than other clubs.

Anyone else see that or is it just me being cynical?

Ramsey's break was last season, and Valencia never actually broke his leg, it was his ankle.

rather break a leg than an ankle to be honest. Ankle injuries tend to never fully heal.

Guest BooBoo

How the fuck do you expect the medical team to fix a broken leg any quicker, sellotape?

Madam Pomfrey can do it in seconds.

Love Madame Pomfrey, like.

http://vardychiro.com/clients/4867/images/kinesio_tape_picture.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3240/2829616401_72c4c8d9d1.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/11/04/article-0-0BE23283000005DC-798_468x515.jpg

Quite clearly a performance enhancing symbiote off spiderman like....sellotape indeed. Pfff!

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/sport/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/03/27/returning-ben-arfa-desperate-to-aid-flagging-united-79310-28410065/2/

“Newcastle supporters probably won’t be aware of the reaction that there has been in France to the way Hatem has been cared for, but it has certainly been noted,” he said. “The newspapers have carried the story but I think other professionals can’t believe it either.

“The France national team was at Clairefontaine and the players – and these are top players at big clubs – are amazed at the commitment that Newcastle have made to Hatem.

“From the chairman and owner coming out to see him to the club signing him when he was out with a serious injury, it is just something that you wouldn’t get at a French club.

“It has made an enormous impact on players in France. The fact that they’ve shown such respect for such a high-profile player, of course it adds to the reputation of the club.

“From a Newcastle point of view they could not have been any better with Hatem.

“From the manager, to the owner to the directors to the other players getting messages to him, they could not have handled the situation any better.

“Mike (Ashley) is one of the most important businessmen in the UK so to take time out of his schedule to visit Hatem – well, it just shows how valued he is as a player.

“That is the measure of the man – he wasn’t looking for publicity, he just did it because he wanted to find out how Hatem was.

“But that kind of thing gets out there and Newcastle’s reputation in France has been helped by it, undoubtedly.”

Fair play to them. Wish they applied the same commitment and logic all the time.

This will all be reversed in a few weeks when the NOTW get exclusive photos of Llambias wiping his arse on a French flag and undercover footage of Ashley taking the piss out of Louis XVI.

If that's all true than hats off to our management. I remember Hughton flying to france (or was it tunisia) to see the lad, but if Ashley's gone too then fair play.

Agreed! :smitten:  There's too little TLC in todays football  

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/sport/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/03/27/returning-ben-arfa-desperate-to-aid-flagging-united-79310-28410065/2/

“Newcastle supporters probably won’t be aware of the reaction that there has been in France to the way Hatem has been cared for, but it has certainly been noted,” he said. “The newspapers have carried the story but I think other professionals can’t believe it either.

“The France national team was at Clairefontaine and the players – and these are top players at big clubs – are amazed at the commitment that Newcastle have made to Hatem.

“From the chairman and owner coming out to see him to the club signing him when he was out with a serious injury, it is just something that you wouldn’t get at a French club.

“It has made an enormous impact on players in France. The fact that they’ve shown such respect for such a high-profile player, of course it adds to the reputation of the club.

“From a Newcastle point of view they could not have been any better with Hatem.

“From the manager, to the owner to the directors to the other players getting messages to him, they could not have handled the situation any better.

“Mike (Ashley) is one of the most important businessmen in the UK so to take time out of his schedule to visit Hatem – well, it just shows how valued he is as a player.

“That is the measure of the man – he wasn’t looking for publicity, he just did it because he wanted to find out how Hatem was.

“But that kind of thing gets out there and Newcastle’s reputation in France has been helped by it, undoubtedly.”

:celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2: :celb:  :bounce: :banana: :fwap: :celb1: :Jonny2J: :wav: :hello2:

This will all be reversed in a few weeks when the NOTW get exclusive photos of Llambias wiping his arse on a French flag and undercover footage of Ashley taking the piss out of Louis XVI.

They won't mind that.

They won't mind that.

The French get very tetchy if you mention the Revolution at all, even if you're having a laugh about all the stupid shite that went on under the Ancien Regime.

Stainrod has spoken like that about the club from day one. Reckon he might be a big reason why Hatem arrived here, if you know what I mean..

I'm a bit slow, can you spell it out please?