Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

I would say no chance. Ankle injuries are a bitch, and there'll be a no risk strategy. "Not as serious"  as first feared just means it isn't broken, it'll probably be a month-6 weeks. But I'm not a Doctor and I'm just  speculating.

I bet he's going to miss the start of the season, at the least.

:sadnod:

Why?

Last season. Think the nonesense about Ben Arfa being x weeks away from comeback, which then never happened, of course. Even the Carroll thigh injury seemed a bit fishy.

Why?

Last season. Think the nonesense about Ben Arfa being x weeks away from comeback, which then never happened, of course. Even the Carroll thigh injury seemed a bit fishy.

now am depressed :(

I would say no chance. Ankle injuries are a bitch, and there'll be a no risk strategy. "Not as serious"  as first feared just means it isn't broken, it'll probably be a month-6 weeks. But I'm not a Doctor and I'm just  speculating.

Or it could mean we thought it was serious but it isn't, a week or two out then resume training. Or it could mean he doesn't have to stop training at all. Nobody knows.

Why?

The Carroll thigh injury that he still had for a few weeks at Liverpool?

Guest fumiste

He came back to Newcastle because it was useless for him to stay with the group.

The group will come back newcastle on 6 days and even if his injury is minor , he won't be able to play for few days , so it's better for him to come back.

Nobody (Pardew , the doctor , the players...) look worried by the injury....

No curse this time....

He came back to Newcastle because it was useless for him to stay with the group.

The group will come back newcastle on 6 days and even if his injury is minor , he won't be able to play for few days , so it's better for him to come back.

No curse this time....

Hopefully you are right.

Twisted ankles are really quite minor when it comes to contact sports.

No curse this time....

Just pre season is about bonding as well as getting fitness up. The facilities look top class over there so makes you wonder why they didn't just let him stay there, do upper body work while he waits for his ankle to sort itself and yet he can still be bonding with the rest of the new lads rather than sat in Newcastle on his own cause first teamers are in America and rest are in Holland.

Guest fumiste

No curse this time....

Just pre season is about bonding as well as getting fitness up. The facilities look top class over there so makes you wonder why they didn't just let him stay there, do upper body work while he waits for his ankle to sort itself and yet he can still be bonding with the rest of the new lads rather than sat in Newcastle on his own cause first teamers are in America and rest are in Holland.

I don't think that he'll stay in front of his Tv set in Newcastle.

No curse this time....

I think one of the journos mentioned its not worth it with the amount of flights the team will be taking over the next week.

Guest fumiste

I follow HBA since his Lyon's debut and he was the target number one if France....

He's not fragile at all....but i think that he was just afraid and decided to come back...

He'll need time to be more confident....

To be honest , i am happy that this incident has happened during the pre season....

Guest fumiste

To be honest , i am happy that this incident has happened during the pre season....

i'd prefer it didnt to be honest

Someone hurts him at the same left leg...and he is alright....

He won't be afraid anymore on the pitch...

Guest fumiste

He didn't seem to be afraid prior to this knock?

Who knows??

He is maybe not afraid at all....

All French papers are speaking about HBA today.... it's crazy...HBA left France because french papers were harrassing him....and they continue....