Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Why would he get done again though?

Because he's playing football?

He's no more like then every other fucking player, and we don't fear for the likes of Barton getting done over every week, do we?

Get a fucking grip man.

It's unfortunate, not a conspiracy.

Because he's the kind of player that attracts challenges of all kinds by keeping the ball, running with it and running at people. And that's what we all want him to do but it seems his body might have a low level of tolerance to said challenges.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Watching those Everton game highlights, he'll definitely get a few knocks over the course of the season. He'll be fucking amazing though so it's all good.

It's unfortunate, not a conspiracy.

Because he's the kind of player that attracts challenges of all kinds by keeping the ball, running with it and running at people. And that's what we all want him to do but it seems his body might have a low level of tolerance to said challenges.

Bit harsh, it's not like he's picking up little niggles. There's not much you can do if you get a whack on the ankle, no matter how strong/hard you are. You can do even less about a massive flying dutchman snapping your leg in half!

You could say that about every flair player. Do Man United fans worry about Nani getting snapped every game?

Sure, but as I said it's the fact he might be also more prone to breaking down than most other flair players.

And that he's basically our only player of that kind! :lol:

Bit harsh, it's not like he's picking up little niggles. There's not much you can do if you get a whack on the ankle, no matter how strong/hard you are. You can do even less about a massive flying dutchman snapping your leg in half!

Also true, tbh.

Which is why at the moment we can only speculate. Can't help but worry, I guess.

Also true, tbh.

Which is why at the moment we can only speculate.

Exactly, ankle injuries are very strange. I play quite a bit of basketball and have a weakness in one ankle, once in a while I will go over on it, it will swell up like a balloon and I literally cannot put any weight at all on it, however, within 2-3 days it is much better and I am usually back able to cycle or something again within a week.

You could say that about every flair player. Do Man United fans worry about Nani getting snapped every game?

Not when they've probably got some of Valencia, Young, Anderson, Park, Giggs, and Fletcher on the bench, probably not.

Not when they've probably got some of Valencia, Young, Anderson, Park, Giggs, and Fletcher on the bench, probably not.

We've got Smith  :troll:

In your theory they should be worried / should have been worried for much of last season, though. Young hasn't played for them yet in the PL. Anderson is a DM. Giggs is getting older. Valencia has been injured for much of last season. Fletcher is a CM and isn't anywhere near as good as Nani (in terms of technical ability).

He's been really unlucky really, neither this injury or his leg break were his fault.

I just want him to pick the ball up inside his own half in the derby and score a magnificent solo effort that gets goal of the month. It's nailed on tbh.  :thup:

Well, thanks for jinxing that possibility.

Guest fumiste

http://www.eurosport.fr/football/premier-league/2011-2012/optimisme-pour-ben-arfa_sto2880243/flashnews.shtml

"Optimism" around Ben Arfa

The nature of Hatem Ben Arfa's wound is still not known. His adviser Michel Ouazine said himself " very optimistic, by nature ", on Thursday evening on RTL, but he also underlined that there would be " especially no impatience " in the protocol of return.

Got(Touched) this night the left ankle on a tackle with Roger Espinoza's delay (Kansas City), Ben Arfa will be back in Newcastle on Friday, when his club planned to make him spend a series of test to estimate the damage and the duration of its unavailability.

Not a lot of informations , but his adviser doesn't look upset , it doesn't look serious...

http://www.eurosport.fr/football/premier-league/2011-2012/optimisme-pour-ben-arfa_sto2880243/flashnews.shtml

"Optimism" around Ben Arfa

The nature of Hatem Ben Arfa's wound is still not known. His adviser Michel Ouazine said himself " very optimistic, by nature ", on Thursday evening on RTL, but he also underlined that there would be " especially no impatience " in the protocol of return.

Got(Touched) this night the left ankle on a tackle with Roger Espinoza's delay (Kansas City), Ben Arfa will be back in Newcastle on Friday, when his club planned to make him spend a series of test to estimate the damage and the duration of its unavailability.

Not a lot of informations , but his adviser doesn't look upset , it doesn't look serious...

:thup: Somewhat puts me more at ease.

Seriously, he should be rested against the more physical and brutal teams, for example Wolves and Man City. His pace and acceleration will obviously cause De Jong or Henry to mistime their tackles once again, fucking cunts!

Seriously, he should be rested against the more physical and brutal teams, for example Wolves and Man City. His pace and acceleration will obviously cause De Jong or Henry to mistime their tackles once again, fucking cunts!

Get lost, man.

Seriously, he should be rested against the more physical and brutal teams, for example Wolves and Man City. His pace and acceleration will obviously cause De Jong or Henry to mistime their tackles once again, f***ing c***s!

Get lost, man.

It's a reason why there are almost no playmakers in the PL. And the few that exists, spends most of their time in the injury room, eg Fabregas and Arteta. I think the toughness of PL could explain some of that absence.

It's important to rotate players according to the opponents we're up against. Away against City is not the place we should take three points anyway. Why risk him?

Seriously, he should be rested against the more physical and brutal teams, for example Wolves and Man City. His pace and acceleration will obviously cause De Jong or Henry to mistime their tackles once again, f***ing c***s!

Get lost, man.

It's a reason why there are almost no playmakers in the PL. And the few that exists, spends most of their time in the injury room, eg Fabregas and Arteta. I think the toughness of PL could explain some of that absence.

It's important to rotate players according to the opponents we're up against. Away against City is not the place we should take three points anyway. Why risk him?

Because we should try and get three points wherever we go, you can't approach the game with a "oh well we'll probably lose this anyway so no need to play our best players" attitude.

Get lost, man.

The idea that we'd let other teams intimidate ourselves into hiding our best players in the dressing room when they come over is simply ridiculous in my opinion.