Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

<<<I think Niang, Cheyrou, Diawara all played more important roles than HBA that season. HBA was excellent at the turn of the new year, but for much of the season he was at his inconsistent<<<

I'm sorry but can I reply in french ? sorry, sorry, sorry

Justement mon ami, il suffit de regarder le classement de l'OM entre le mois d'août et le mois de janvier quand HBA était remplaçant et le comparer à celui entre Janvier et Avril quand il fut systématiquement titulaire. La remontée est tout simplement spectaculaire.

Tout le monde en France, et les supporters de l'OM en premier, s'accordent à dire qu'il fut DECISIF.

Au mois de Mai, une petite blessure l'a rendu indisponible une semaine et Deschamps a décidé de le remettre sur le banc.

Vint le match de Rennes à 2 journées du terme de la saison, où il le fait entrer à 15 minutes de la fin. Marseille a besoin de gagner le match pour s'assurer du titre. C'est Hatem qui débloque la situation. Il met le feu dans la défense rennaise et offre la balle de but, de la victoire et du titre.

Can't say I watched much of Marseille when Ben Arfa was there but I'm inclined to trust your opinion more than Colocho's :thup:

<<<I think Niang, Cheyrou, Diawara all played more important roles than HBA that season. HBA was excellent at the turn of the new year, but for much of the season he was at his inconsistent<<<

I'm sorry but can I reply in french ? sorry, sorry, sorry

Justement mon ami, il suffit de regarder le classement de l'OM entre le mois d'août et le mois de janvier quand HBA était remplaçant et le comparer à celui entre Janvier et Avril quand il fut systématiquement titulaire. La remontée est tout simplement spectaculaire.

Tout le monde en France, et les supporters de l'OM en premier, s'accordent à dire qu'il fut DECISIF.

Au mois de Mai, une petite blessure l'a rendu indisponible une semaine et Deschamps a décidé de le remettre sur le banc.

Vint le match de Rennes à 2 journées du terme de la saison, où il le fait entrer à 15 minutes de la fin. Marseille a besoin de gagner le match pour s'assurer du titre. C'est Hatem qui débloque la situation. Il met le feu dans la défense rennaise et offre la balle de but, de la victoire et du titre.

True. They became a much more effective - and certainly more dangerous team with him in the side. I watched the Rennes game, it was brilliant.

Ils ne deviennent plus dangereux avec Ben Arfa dans l'équipe, mais ils l'ont utilisé comme un substitut d'impact. Si il a commencé les jeux, que serait-il dangereux?

Un grand défi pour lui, va traiter avec 'le réservoir de poissons' de Newcastle.

Mon français est 'rouillé', surtout écrite.

Voilà, enfin quelqu'un qui rétablit la vérité !

Etes-vous amis?

Guest mimifrench

Mimi needs to be given an avatar, tbh.

http://i2.listal.com/image/2166399/600full-annelise-hesme.jpg

I will only accept an avatar of HBA... but i even don't know how it works tbh.

Guest hatem garrincha

<<<Etes-vous amis?<<<

No, we're not.

(I'm sorry for my last answer in french but I could not say it in english. Concerning Hatem attitude, there's a lot to say, concerning the mentality in general in France towards people from suburbs or from foreign origins. It's another debate and i cannot open it in english unfortunately, but it explains many, many things)

Can we keep the conversations in English please folks? Been a while since we had to ask anybody to do so, granted, but it still stands as it always did.

Aye, I don't mind the French users writing the odd post in French, but at least stick a babelfish translation underneath or something.

Guest mimifrench

<<<Etes-vous amis?<<<

No, we're not.

(I'm sorry for my last answer in french but I could not say it in english. Concerning Hatem attitude, there's a lot to say, concerning the mentality in general in France towards people from suburbs or from foreign origins. It's another debate and i cannot open it in english unfortunately, but it explains many, many things)

Absolutely true...

I think i'm just in love (i mean virtually) with you, sorry...  :love:

<<<Etes-vous amis?<<<

No, we're not.

In France yes, in England however, I'm not sure that same kind of prejudice/discrimination exists (especially in terms of foreign footballers). I'd hazard a guess that the average English person is more likely to be abusive towards their local cornershop owner than the number 10 of the team they support (regardless of their ethnic origin).

I don't see the point you are trying to make tbh. L'équipe de Marseille a été ethniquement diverse, comme est la ville de Marseille.

Marseille's side was incredibly diverse (ethnically) as is the city of Marseille as a whole. Are you suggesting that Deschamps looked down on him, and that is what pissed him off?

<<<Etes-vous amis?<<<

No, we're not.

Absolutely true...

I think i'm just in love (i mean virtually) with you, sorry...  :love:

Vous êtes Français-tunisienne?

Guest mimifrench

I will only accept an avatar of HBA... but i even don't know how it works tbh.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6193/mimiavatar.jpg

??

That's pretty horrible  :lol:

@ Colocho : no, my parents are from Algeria.

Guest hatem garrincha

<<I don't see the point you are trying to make tbh.<<

My point with an example : the french press didn't explain the lamentable last world cup of the french team with fotballistics arguments - bad coach, players not at their real place on the pitch, bad selection of players etc. - but from a social and sometimes "racial" point of view : <<< it was s... because most of the players are from the suburbs, have "caïd" attitude, don't love enough the "flag". blah blah blah>>>>

Can we keep the conversations in English please folks? Been a while since we had to ask anybody to do so, granted, but it still stands as it always did.

Aye, I don't mind the French users writing the odd post in French, but at least stick a babelfish translation underneath or something.

What about the English users writing in French even after they've been asked not to? :knuppel2:

What about the English users writing in French even after they've been asked not to? :knuppel2:

:shifty: :whistle: