Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

“Realistically he knows he has got more to do on the training ground,” he said. “He smiles at me as if to say, ‘Okay, I will play next week’. There are times in the coming weeks if he has not made a start he will be kicking my door down. There has got to be a chance of him being involved off the bench (tomorrow).”

Read More http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2011/09/23/talented-hatem-ben-arfa-will-be-handled-delicately-61634-29472602/2/#ixzz1YmPpVLeO

Bloody hope so.

“Realistically he knows he has got more to do on the training ground,” he said. “He smiles at me as if to say, ‘Okay, I will play next week’. There are times in the coming weeks if he has not made a start he will be kicking my door down. There has got to be a chance of him being involved off the bench (tomorrow).”

Read More http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2011/09/23/talented-hatem-ben-arfa-will-be-handled-delicately-61634-29472602/2/#ixzz1YmPpVLeO

Bloody hope so.

:nods:

mimi, is that the only set of men's underwear they sell in France?!

I could have sworn it's the same pair Laurent Robert was wearing all those years ago.

Someone needs to send Ben Arfa some grown up pants.

Gone down in my estimation ... unacceptable.

Guest mimifrench

I could have sworn it's the same pair Laurent Robert was wearing all those years ago.

You know, i know pretty much nothing about this, considering i'm a girl  :lol:

But i hope you all follow HBA for his football capabiities and not to see what he wears under his clothes...

Guest mimifrench

But i hope you all follow HBA for his football capabiities and not to see what he wears under his clothes...

Picture?

You start doing that again...

It's too soon, maybe later.

Hey! Of course I follow HBA for his footballing capabilities! How dare you!  :kasper:

I'm just concerned for him that's all, and was just wondering if this was a male French thing.

I'll just have to look past this unfortunate circumstance.

Guest mimifrench

Strange comments from your Coach in the press...

I agree with the fact that HBA have to do his best in training to get his place in the start XI but when he is fully fit, he is just the best player of your team so...

But right now, he has to be on the bench for at least the 3 next games.

Never forget he's been out for almost 1 year and didn't play, he isn't Superman. Even if he says he's ready, he'll have to wait. To have a setback is not an option he has to ignore.

I agree with the fact that HBA have to do his best in training to get his place in the start XI but when he is fully fit, he is just the best player of your team so...

Never forget he's been out for almost 1 year and didn't play, he isn't Superman. Even if he says he's ready, he'll have to wait. To have a setback is not an option he has to ignore.

Cabaye is a better footballer, and a better professional.

I'd like to see HBA come on in the 60th minute, personally.

Guest mimifrench

What is wrong with you ? Don't you like HBA ?

I don't think Cabaye has the capability of making me jump from my chair every time he's got the ball, if you see what i mean...

What is wrong with you ? Don't you like HBA ?

I don't think Cabaye has the capability of making me jump from my chair every time he's got the ball, if you see what i mean...

Don't you go jumping down the rabbit hole. Colocho is the Jabberwocky.

Guest hatem garrincha

Maybe Cabaye is a better professional, yes, and I hope HBA already realise that his UNIQUE  talent is not sufficient...

Otherwise, in term of "pure football", he's simply the best french player and the best "thing" that arrive to French football since...Zidane.

I feel that this season will be the Hatem's one.

Fucking hell man.