Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest mimifrench

Cheeky mare. I didn't see you at the game.

Calm down, i was just joking.  :blush:

Even if i wasn't at the game (you didn't invite me !), i applauded him from Paris  :)

Guest mimifrench

He was proper into it today, he was really desperate to prove something & the reception was class.

There was two young lads next to me & all they kept saying all game was ''there's Ben Arfa!!!'' when he was warming up so I think for a lot of fans he really is a star player.

He looked classy today & I think when he's starting he'll really help us.

I got goosebumps when he came on today, quite emotional as the last time I seen him play was at Everton! 

O0

Even if i didn't see the match, i know HBA wanted to do too much for his first apparition at Saint James Park.

He had pressure on him but also a lot of emotion i guess !

I know i repeat myself, but please just remember he's been out for a year. He needs time, a lot of time.

Then you'll see the genius he is...

Guest Haris Vuckic

He was proper into it today, he was really desperate to prove something & the reception was class.

There was two young lads next to me & all they kept saying all game was ''there's Ben Arfa!!!'' when he was warming up so I think for a lot of fans he really is a star player.

He looked classy today & I think when he's starting he'll really help us.

I got goosebumps when he came on today, quite emotional as the last time I seen him play was at Everton! 

O0

Even if i didn't see the match, i know HBA wanted to do too much for his first apparition at Saint James Park.

He had pressure on him but also a lot of emotion i guess !

I know i repeat myself, but please just remember he's been out for a year. He needs time, a lot of time.

Then you'll see the genius he is...

I hope he feels something for the club & city after all this time but I suppose you never really know! I think he can be very, very good for us but at the end of the day his natural home is with a club like Milan or Madrid etc etc & people can't deny that. If he can stay fit he'll give us some exciting times but a player of Hatem's class will always find himself moving to top clubs.

His class with apparent today, the way he read the game was brilliant but you can't help but think that the rest of the team were behind his thoughts.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Aye!

I was singing the ''Ben Arfa my lord, ben arfaaaaaaaaa''

and some kid was looking at me like I was stupid.

I was there at Everton man when the entire away support was singing it on the way out!

Stupid kid.

Guest mimifrench

In the interview they showed of him this morning in a French channel, one of the NUFC fans ask HBA : "Please be better than Rooney !"  LOL

Guest mimifrench

In the interview they showed of him this morning in a French channel, one of the NUFC fans ask HBA : "Please be better than Rooney !"  LOL

In many aspects, he already is better than Rooney

You know i love Ben arfa, but that's a bit exagerated. Rooney is already a world class player and plays in one of the biggest club in the world (even if yes, i reckon Newcastle is one of the biggest club in the world too, in terms of fans in particular).

Guest hatem garrincha

Hatem's interview on Telefoot after the Nottingham match : http://videos.tf1.fr/telefoot/exclu-web-interview-d-hatem-ben-arfa-en-integralite-6727562.html

- His injury let him know that there's a life apart football

- At the begining of the game against Forest, he has some "flashes" of De Jong tackle.

- Good words for newcastle fans again

- NUFC is able to finish Top 4 this season and qualify for CL

- He loves his number 10 position on the pitch, where he feels free to create

- He doesn't speak english yet

- Wants to play again for national team

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Hatem's interview on Telefoot after the Nottingham match : http://videos.tf1.fr/telefoot/exclu-web-interview-d-hatem-ben-arfa-en-integralite-6727562.html

- His injury let him know that there's a life apart football

- At the begining of the game against Forest, he has some "flashes" of De Jong tackle.

- Good words for newcastle fans again

- NUFC is able to finish Top 4 this season and qualify for CL

- He loves his number 10 position on the pitch, where he feels free to create

- He doesn't speak english yet

- Wants to play again for national team

With ease.

Better left foot and better dribbler, that's where it ends.

No chance he's better than Rooney.

Interesting that he thinks we can finish top 4 this season. Probably hasn't watched enough PL last season....

Saying that, it seems more possible this year with only Man Utd and Man City playing far better than the rest of the league. Teams like Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs have been struggling and seem very much beatable at times this season.

Better left foot and better dribbler, that's where it ends.

Better looking mind.