Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Benarfanufc10

we need some screenshots here like, i don't feel a HBA appearance is discussion worthy without them any more myself  :huff:

Why ben arfa  not passing the ball  :rant:

city181

All in all, was a positive performance from the lad. Some good runs here and there and was definitely a good attacking option. That chance we had in the first half with Ba' shot, Ben Arfa should have taken it himself imo.

If only he had scored that chance he had in the second half when he waltzed through the City defence, we might have had a different result another day. Oh well, wasn't to be this time.

(Silly penalty to give away too mind).

Promising.

Ben Arfa proved alot of points in the game imo. What he did was against probably the best defence in the league with de jong and yaya toure infront of them. Both whom are very capable defensive midfielders. What he did out there was class imo and what he could do against lesser teams playing with one less man in midfield is going to be wanktastic.

Yaya Toure isn't so much a defensive midfielder at the moment, seems to have an almost free role in just rampaging anywhere. Not sure about Man City defence to be honest, their defending tends to be done further up the pitch

As it should be with any team trying to win the league.

Yaya Toure isn't so much a defensive midfielder at the moment, seems to have an almost free role in just rampaging anywhere. Not sure about Man City defence to be honest, their defending tends to be done further up the pitch

As it should be with any team trying to win the league.

well yes

Yaya Toure is an absolute machine, not many better midfielders around atm.

He's taller, stronger, faster and more skilled than most in the league.  Just like Micah Richards, Its nearly impossible to out pace or muscle players like him.

Yaya Toure is an absolute machine, not many better midfielders around atm.

He's taller, stronger, faster and more skilled than most in the league.  Just like Micah Richards, Its nearly impossible to out pace or muscle players like him.

He had a lucky escape that Tiote wasn't playing tbh.

“I enjoyed playing with Hatem,” said Ba. “He is very talented but he is also a very clever player as well. He gave me the ball for my first chance, and I think me and him were probably the only people in the stadium expecting it. I feel like there is a good understanding there already.”

“I enjoyed playing with Hatem,” said Ba. “He is very talented but he is also a very clever player as well. He gave me the ball for my first chance, and I think me and him were probably the only people in the stadium expecting it. I feel like there is a good understanding there already.”

:naughty:

Pisser that his chance bounced off the post. From where I was sat, it looked a certain goal when he hit it.

I also thought in the first half, he could have taken a shot himself rather than play Ba in. It just seemed to open up nicely for him.

you should've score in that case....