Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Some massive straw clutching there.  I don't think the yellow had any impact on his game, just that he's obviously going to find it difficult to sustain a top level of performance for 90 minutes, pretty much a year out through injury and clearly still rusty. 

Plus the increasing amounts of long balls played and Man U improving as the game went on would have been a factor for him fading.

'Walking the line' as well, it's not like he's Cheik Tiote or Steven Taylor.  I suppose he might have got done for diving, but he doesn't seem like a cheat, might be wrong mind.  Whilst it was a bit OTT, I was quite pleased with his reaction, shows he gives a fuck and Rooney is a knuckle dragging wanker who knew he had done wrong straight away, he should be pulled up for it the dirty prick.

While he is yet to turn in a real MoM performance this season HBA excites me in a Jimmy Smith,Tony Green, Gazza kind of way (apologies to younger members)

In flashes he looks like a really exceptional player who could open up any team.

Yeah, I day-dream that he'll take his place in that company. Who knows, he may turn out to be our best ever.

Mind you, if Jinky Jim was around now, I think we'd be complaining about his 'end product'.

Hopefully, injuries permitting, we should get a good look at Ben Arfa playing with Best for the four games while Ba's away at ACoN, nice that we've got an option while he's away.

But he didn't. With Best in the team he'd probably have been on the end of more than one good chance.

Rubbish, when did Best last score?

Eh? What does that have to do with Demba Ba getting chances? Just stop it, Mick, you pathetic old fairy.

One of us will be proved wrong and one of us will be proved right. I sincerely hope it's you that's proved correct for the sake of our short-term prospects. THE END.

Eh? What does that have to do with Demba Ba getting chances? Just stop it, Mick, you pathetic old fairy.

One of us will be proved wrong and one of us will be proved right. I sincerely hope it's you that's proved correct for the sake of our short-term prospects. THE END.

To be fair to you, I had read your post wrong and thought that you meant that he'd (Best) probably have been on the end of more than one good chance.  I then realised that you meant Ba would have probably have been on the end of more than one good chance.

I still don't agree that Best would have been in a position to put Ba through like Ben Arfa did against Man City and I doubt Best would have got close enough to get the dodgy pen against Man U.

Best is doing better than I ever expected that he would but he's limited.

Guest tunisia

http://www.mercato365.com/etranger/italie/l-as-rome-reve-d-abidal-92547.shtml

an article about the Roma wishing to recruit Ben Arfa, it's been years that he wants to recruit him. it is also said that the PSG is to recruit information.

is the second time this month I read that there is a possible recruitment of Ben Arfa to PSG.

I don't think it possible. Ben Arfa refused to Milan to play with Newcastle, he too wants to succeed with you.

Now he has found a place holder and it gradually finds its level, he will never leave.

But he didn't. With Best in the team he'd probably have been on the end of more than one good chance.

Rubbish, when did Best last score?

:lol:

http://images.le10sport.com/uploads/football/competitions/hatem_benarfa_01_281111.jpg

Looks like a scene from Oz :lol:

jonas debizy and hatem shibetta in the kitchen, 4 more minutes poor hatem says the hand lol

tunisia your article is an old one 2008...

ben arfa to shine saturday, hope so

http://images.le10sport.com/uploads/football/competitions/hatem_benarfa_01_281111.jpg

Looks like a scene from Oz :lol:

jonas debizy and hatem shibetta in the kitchen, 4 more minutes poor hatem says the hand lol

tunisia your article is an old one 2008...

ben arfa to shine saturday, hope so

:coloccini:

Guest tunisia

oops, you're right.

But I asked my latest information on the transfer window.

sorry, I misread, it seemed weird to see Ben Arfa from Newcastle, especially since it is the title or a place for Europe.

when he played in Marseille, there was the same image.

where he was between two players because of a fight, and it looked like it was taken by two men sexually.

oops, you're right.

But I asked my latest information on the transfer window.

sorry, I misread, it seemed weird to see Ben Arfa from Newcastle, especially since it is the title or a place for Europe.

when he played in Marseille, there was the same image.

where he was between two players because of a fight, and it looked like it was taken by two men sexually.

Is this you?

Tunisie - Ben Arfa - عصابة حمادي الجبالي وكمال اللطيف