Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

At this point I wouldnt really be surprised if he actually turns up at the training ground tomorrow in a Newcastle training kit that he has bought from the club shop today.

Don't tempt fate, every other bullshit story has come true so far.

lets just kidnap him :lol:

:lol:

Ben Arfa deal unlikely as winger mysteriously disappears...forever

By Craig Hope

NEWCASTLE United would tonight like to dismiss rumours that a picture currently circulating the internet is that of Hatem Ben Arfa.

The OM midfielder rang the club last night to say that he is moving away from Europe and quitting football forever, and that nobody should try to contact him ever again.

In unrelated news, the club will be unveiling their latest signing, Scarfem Bill Afra, in a press conference tomorrow morning.

At this point I wouldnt really be surprised if he actually turns up at the training ground tomorrow in a Newcastle training kit that he has bought from the club shop today.

"Ashley, Ashley, can I have your autograph just on this line here?

Thing is a photo comes out showing he is here.. the club have to leak it that they will not and are not willing to speak to him.. about the transfer anyway..  but he will be being made to feel very welcome indeed. Will be being looked after and some "non offal" talks will be going on.

What like discussing bacon and other prime cuts?

:facepalm: Fucking hell i'm embarressed for myself

Guest Stephen927

Can we not just talk to him and let on we didn't, then when we do get permission we can just offer hi mthe pre agreed wage and everything will go through really fast.

Granted i'm incredibly stoned but this seems really sensible.

I think that will probably be happening. The trouble the club has though is that he has been pictured at Newcastle airport, and their is reports in France and over here saying that he has decided to take it upon himself to come here.

It isn't really trouble though, it isn't as though FBI agents are tracking Ben Arfa's every move in England. It would be incredibly easy to set up a meeting with him and as long as he doesn't spill the beans and the representative(s) of NUFC keep things quiet, it's clean sailing. It's incredibly underhand and I wouldn't like it happening with one of our players, say Jose Enrique. But I don't think we're in the position to do things completely above board. This kind of thing happens all the time, particularly on the international stage.

By Craig Hope

NEWCASTLE United would tonight like to dismiss rumours that a picture currently circulating the internet is that of Hatem Ben Arfa.

The OM midfielder rang the club last night to say that he is moving away from Europe and quitting football forever, and that nobody should try to contact him ever again.

In unrelated news, the club will be unveiling their latest signing, Scarfem Bill Afra, in a press conference tomorrow morning.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Made me laugh that, well done :lol:

Guest Heneage

By Craig Hope

That's doubly funny because Hope doesn't work for us anymore. :lol:

Can we not just talk to him and let on we didn't, then when we do get permission we can just offer hi mthe pre agreed wage and everything will go through really fast.

Granted i'm incredibly stoned but this seems really sensible.

I think that will probably be happening. The trouble the club has though is that he has been pictured at Newcastle airport, and their is reports in France and over here saying that he has decided to take it upon himself to come here.

It isn't really trouble though, it isn't as though FBI agents are tracking Ben Arfa's every move in England. It would be incredibly easy to set up a meeting with him and as long as he doesn't spill the beans and the representative(s) of NUFC keep things quiet, it's clean sailing. It's incredibly underhand and I wouldn't like it happening with one of our players, say Jose Enrique. But I don't think we're in the position to do things completely above board. This kind of thing happens all the time, particularly on the international stage.

It happens all the time, the difference is though he's all over the internet on a photo of him at Newcastle airport, on top of that he has been wanting a move to us for atleast 3 weeks, and has walked out on his club in the last few days because he can't get a move here, I just don't think "I fancied a night on the Bigg market" is going to hold up.

By Craig Hope

Guest neesy111

who fancies taking the guy to town tonight?  show him the sights and sounds?

I'm starting to think he's reading this thread and acting on it.

Hatem!

i'd recommend blubambu for your first experience of the 'toon'