Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

I'm still struggling to understand how Newcastle, at this moment in time, have managed to turn HBA's head.

He's young, likes to party, Newcastle is the 2nd biggest party capital in Europe behind Amsterdam, and I don't think Ajax are interested in. A great place for him to blow all of his money.

Nah, it's not like.

I'm still struggling to understand how Newcastle, at this moment in time, have managed to turn HBA's head.

He's young, likes to party, Newcastle is the 2nd biggest party capital in Europe behind Amsterdam, and I don't think Ajax are interested in. A great place for him to blow all of his money.

Nah, it's not like.

If you like fat aging charva slags, shit bars that are all the same in a small area and piss poor drinks it might be up there like.

Nah, it's not like.

If you like fat aging charva slags, shit bars that are all the same in a small area and piss poor drinks it might be up there like.

It's not me who made the reviews.

Anyway I bet half of you would disagree with me if I told that Grey street in Newcastle was voted Britains best street. Infact half of you wouldn't even know where it is without having a look on google maps.

He's young, likes to party, Newcastle is the 2nd biggest party capital in Europe behind Amsterdam,

You couldn't have been very far.

Nah, it's not like.

Anyway I bet half of you would disagree with me if I told that Grey street in Newcastle was voted Britains best street. Infact half of you wouldn't even know where it is without having a look on google maps.

:lol: What a cocknose.

Nah, it's not like.

Anyway I bet halfof you would disagree with me if I told that Grey street in Newcastle was voted Britains best street. Infact half of you wouldn't even know where it is without having a look on google maps.

Same half?

Nah, it's not like.

:lol: What a cocknose.

:lol:

He says doesn't exist in the sense that it is too low so gthey are not even recognising it.  Not that it literally doesn't exist

You don't say!?

Wind your neck in.  People were inferring that the apf statement was something new and it wasn't.  If I chose to comment on every banal post you made you have known me well by now. 

Guest BooBoo

The bid was no doubt a few buttons and a crispy old tenner.

No wonder we've been laughed out of France. Whilst I don't advocate spending way over the odds, if you want a player you make a bid in accordance with his value. Not, like this regime does, bid such low amounts it's questioned whether we are actually serious about signing the player.

He says doesn't exist in the sense that it is too low so gthey are not even recognising it.  Not that it literally doesn't exist

You don't say!?

Wind your neck in.  People were inferring that the apf statement was something new and it wasn't.  If I chose to comment on every banal post you made you have known me well by now. 

Heh? What's your problem mate..? I was just inferring that some people took it as we had never made an offer. I just find the choice of words by their chairman funny; the offer we have made is apparently derisory to the point of being (almost) non existent..

Guest Slarth

I'm new here, but I have to say this is one of the most entertaining threads I've ever read :lol: I seriously hope we get this kid but atm I've no idea who's gonna win Player power or Club power?!