Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest neesy111

NUFC generally use Malmaison for foreign players for some reason, other somewhere in Jesmond.  I might phone there pretending to be his dad saying he left his medication see if they tell me owt.

Didn't know you were French gorilla?

If we know the area in which he was stood then surely he will have left some DNA in the vicinity?, Anyone a forensic with quick access to Newcastle Airport on here?

Too late Skirge will have planted his own DNA all over the airport after seeing the photo.

Guest Cockneymag

i just thought, how is this nutter going to get on with Joey Barton ect?...

Joey will snap him in Arfa.

hahah, what if sol campbell takes advantage of him in the showers?

Mackems have saw the photo and at a last ditch jipe, have refused to call Newcastle Airport Newcastle Airport, and have called it Ponteland Airport, claimed they never use it because it's a shit airport. I wonder if they would use if they relised Sunderland City council have a larger share in it then Newcastle City council?

Guest Slippery Sam

.com all over this now. :colo:

/he really does look unhappy though. Wait, was the flight inbound or outbound. :frantic:

If it is 'shopped, they have done a good job because the door behind 'him' is the one where arrivals come through UK Immigration control from abroad.

Mackems have saw the photo and at a last ditch jipe, have refused to call Newcastle Airport Newcastle Airport, and have called it Ponteland Airport, [b[claimed they never use it because it's a shit airport.[/b] I wonder if they would use if they relised Sunderland City council have a larger share in it then Newcastle City council?

That's because Mackems can't afford to travel abroard and generally head to Sandy Bay on holiday instead.

Mackems have saw the photo and at a last ditch jipe, have refused to call Newcastle Airport Newcastle Airport, and have called it Ponteland Airport, claimed they never use it because it's a s*** airport. I wonder if they would use if they relised Sunderland City council have a larger share in it then Newcastle City council?

It's equal shares I believe, between the Tyne and Wear councils, each owns a 1/5th of it.

I feel sorry for the poor sod you got his photo taken just after getting back from his holidays because they thought it was Ben Arfa. For the next few weeks people are going to be hugging him and asking when he's signing every time he walks down Northumberland street.

Guest secteur2010

It's from a phone camera. 90% sure it's not photoshopped. I'm an ex graphic designer and to photoshop something to look that 'reaslistic' would take a very skilled photoshopper.

On the other hand, a lad called Peter Helmsley works for Servisair at the airport rampside and has admitted that indeed a private jet did land at NCL registered to a company in Marseille today.

Just saying but to me - it looks a real photo.

Mackems have saw the photo and at a last ditch jipe, have refused to call Newcastle Airport Newcastle Airport, and have called it Ponteland Airport, claimed they never use it because it's a s*** airport. I wonder if they would use if they relised Sunderland City council have a larger share in it then Newcastle City council?

It's equal shares I believe, between the Tyne and Wear councils, each owns a 1/5th of it.

It goes by popualtion size, hence Sunderland getting a larger percentage then Newcastle. It's only slightly more though, something like 0.2%

Guest Cockneymag

If the lad signs, I will personally apologise to everyone I crossed over with in this thread

i'm new, but can i have an apology too? :)

Guest neesy111

If the lad signs, I will personally apologise to everyone I crossed over with in this thread

i'm new, but can i have an apology too? :)

Why not

It's from a phone camera. 90% sure it's not photoshopped. I'm an ex graphic designer and to photoshop something to look that 'reaslistic' would take a very skilled photoshopper.

On the other hand, a lad called Peter Helmsley works for Servisair at the airport rampside and has admitted that indeed a private jet did land at NCL registered to a company in Marseille today.

Just saying but to me - it looks a real photo.

Doesn't the private stuff arrive over around what used to be the Gil Air hangers ? At least they did when I used to work there. That picture is in the main terminal buildings, not the private hangers.

It goes by popualtion size, hence Sunderland getting a larger percentage then Newcastle. It's only slightly more though, something like 0.2%

:lol: