Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Assuming he is in Newcastle (and it looks like he is) do we think he has permission to talk to NUFC, is expecting to be given permission soon, or just took it upon himself to fly over to piss OM off

I'd suspect the latter tbh. He doesn't want to train with them so has just fucked off. Did the same when he moved to Lyon apparently.

Guest BooBoo

I see NUFC.com are now reporting this story. Ironic considering their frequently aloof bitching at "message board morons".

MsiDouglas

For the second night running I'm posting late updates to a Ben Arfa to #nufc story. Get it done already!

MsiDouglas

For the second night running I'm posting late updates to a Ben Arfa to #nufc story. Get it done already!

Guest malandro

Assuming he is in Newcastle (and it looks like he is) do we think he has permission to talk to NUFC, is expecting to be given permission soon, or just took it upon himself to fly over to piss OM off

On his own like.. he just huffed and came over... may not even be with his agent or anyone.

He’ll be climbing up the Tyne Bridge in a Spiderman suit and refusing to come down until OM agree to let him come to SJP on loan next.

I'd suspect the latter tbh. He doesn't want to train with them so has just f***ed off. Did the same when he moved to Lyon apparently.

Would've been great if Insomnia had tried this tactic with whichever big club he'd dreamed up interest in him from.

Just wait for the utter devastation when he signs for Spurs.. we will stand back "not get involved" and old criminal droopy faced c*** will be straight in there and sign him.

I have to order free pschological help for many here..... negative ....

i think we need to stop creaming ourselves over this ben arfa guy.

he seems like just another talented french nut to me who seems to go off the rails now and again.

I mean it is only a loan.  When we are under the gun on the steep up of the season i wont be expected many to rely on ben arfa types in the trenches.

he seems like just another talented french nut to me who seems to go off the rails now and again.

I mean it is only a loan.  When we are under the gun on the steep up of the season i wont be expected many to rely on ben arfa types in the trenches.

give over

When it gets tough and we need the "in the trenches" type we can use super Alan Smith.