Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest neesy111

Nee link just twitter. Looks likes this is a goer though.

I can't see anything on his twitter?

same

Guest neesy111

Ok maybe I've fucked up here I'm on my phone, so I just saw the words @leeryder, ben arfa, loan and the rest and posted in excitement. :lol:

put him on a stake

Anyone think he may be... too good for us? There's only so much you can create when nobody in attack is moving? He'd have to play really far up for it to work, maybe second striker.

Could be our Geovanni. Although we have pace on the wings for him to play with, a target man to play off, and a decent passer in the centre who might help his game even more.

Anyone think he may be... too good for us? There's only so much you can create when nobody in attack is moving? He'd have to play really far up for it to work, maybe second striker.

Could be our Geovanni. Although we have pace on the wings for him to play with, a target man to play off, and a decent passer in the centre who might help his game even more.

Can't see Guthrie starting ahead of nolan though... but yeah it's maybe not too bad.

I think I would jizz if we got this boy. Really exciting player.

Guest neesy111

Can't see Guthrie starting ahead of nolan though... but yeah it's maybe not too bad.

hughton had the ball's to drop butt, despite being club captain last season, so he might do the same with nolan

hughton had the ball's to drop butt, despite being club captain last season, so he might do the same with nolan

Nar, he won't like. He won't even drop Smith.

I dunno, Nolan has stats to back him up.

Possibly,

Rout    Barton   Nolan   Jonas

Ben Arfa

Carroll

http://www.mercato365.com/infos-clubs/marseille/article_440101_Marseille-Ben-Arfa-fait-ses-valises.shtml

Just another spin on the interview this morning, with these thinking he'll pretty much be ours by the end of the week.

"Having shown a major interest in the player, Newcastle management are currently on deaf ears, but their silence is more like a war of nerves because everything seems set between the club, Olympique Marseille and Ben Arfa to finalize the loan with option to buy Ben Arfa. "