Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

nope. only one who I would trust with info from there and not sure he's even on anymore

Whatever? He used to kick around with Fat Fred's son. Don't know how reliable Colin is.

Him and Yorkmag were the only ones I remember being pretty good.

Guest geordiemuff

more head banging rumours that's all we need on a Friday night , I think if theres a picture of him in Newcastle Tonight , this forum is going to go crazy !!!!!

Get this crazy f*** signed and a striker and i'll eat my own feces.

Agreed. Ben Arfa and a striker along with Tiote and I think we'd be safe mid-table.

We'd have a team that could we could put out against most premier sides and I wouldn't be embarrassed. That's all we are really asking for.

Agreed. Ben Arfa and a striker along with Tiote and I think we'd be safe mid-table.

We'd have a team that could we could put out against most premier sides and I wouldn't be embarrassed. That's all we are really asking for.

How much of this Tiote have you guys seen?

How much of this Tiote have you guys seen?

His picture :lol:

If we get HBA we won't get a striker. He's supposedly an attacking midfielder/second striker kind of player, I doubt we'll make him play on the wing unless Jonas gets injured and short of playing one of Skirge's mental formations we won't have HBA in attacking midfield behind two strikers, this is Hughton. Sleeves rolled up and two banks of 4 will presumably be the formation in just about every game we play.

Same question to you. ;)

About 10 games roughly. Twente were on ESPN a lot last season.

He impressed me for Twente but I don't really remember him for the Ivory Coast.

Plus that guy I asked thinks he's a monster so that'll do.