Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think it would be pretty odd if we offered a suitable contract to Hatem Ben Arfa and not Steven Taylor

They might have very different ideas about what is 'suitable', or an attacking midfielder might be considered more valuable to the club at the moment.

if Ben Arfa became an ever present in this time then he must be playing well enough to deserve his place in the team, which would hopefully mean that the team will not be in the position of fighting for survival in the final weeks of the season.

What? Cunts.

I think it would be pretty odd if we offered a suitable contract to Hatem Ben Arfa and not Steven Taylor

I think we'll be offering what we think they are worth, and it's clear that we don't think Taylor is worth what he's asking.

clear ? maybe the player is asking for more than he knows he'll get to get a move without putting a request in.

not saying its happening but nothing is clear unless you actually know whats going on.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I didn't expect this saga to be re-egnited again- so, have we got a good chance this time?

I expect a twist tonight again.

It's bloody terrible, the only good thing about the mistletoe is the fact it's 24 hours.

To be fair I've only ever been in there pissed. Slightly disappointed to hear it's not that great.

Aye, it is awesome for that. I've been there once sober and it was shit, maybe they were having an off day?