Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Looked very promising, should have been on far earlier.

Totally agreed. He looks good despite being on the pitch for a short period of time. Im excited to see what he is going to do next.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

His composure and control of the ball was a welcome break, and he can actually take people on without then feeling the need to run into them as if they were a brick wall. Still its early days, we'll see how it goes.

That one time when he went past two players and cut it back right into the perfect position, 3 yards from the goal but all our attackers - all four or five of them - were stood flat-footed waiting at the penalty spot was frustrating as shit. That sequence of events pretty much summed up the match for me.

From his brief cameo you can tell he has a touch of class about him. At times he just glided past players - and his awareness of the space and those around him seemed top notch. It's a shame that he won't be starting ahead of Nolan next week though.

That one time when he went past two players and cut it back right into the perfect position, 3 yards from the goal but all our attackers - all four or five of them - were stood flat-footed waiting at the penalty spot was frustrating as s***. That sequence of events pretty much summed up the match for me.

:sadnod:

Didn't they score on the break from that?

He proved today in his short time on the pitch that he's not all hype, he's probably the spark that we needed for 90 minutes.  To come on so late and still play the way that he did during that performance shows he’s a touch of class.

Guest neesy111

At least he didn't injure himself.

was expecting him to after the way the game went, crapped my self when he walked over where Luque died on his debut/2nd game? !!

Don't talk about that injury, apparently Derek Wright said it's the worst hamstring injury he's even seen.

was expecting him to after the way the game went, crapped my self when he walked over where Luque died on his debut/2nd game? !!

Don't talk about that injury, apparently Derek Wright said it's the worst hamstring injury he's even seen.

Correct, basically severed his hamstring but everyone claimed he was just soft

Guest neesy111

Correct, basically severed his hamstring but everyone claimed he was just soft

Yeap lost his pace badly, and took a severe knock to his confidence.