Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

After watching that, I think that its fair to say that on the ball he is the best player that I have ever seen in a Newcastle shirt. Might sound over the top but fuck me he just ghosts past players with ease. Such silky skill and ability on the ball.

He looks to have wayyyyy more ability than Ginola/Robert, at least in his dribbling/touch/technique. Closer at times to the likes of Zidane/Ronaldinho/Messi than Ginola. Ginola was great, but in no way did he ghost past 3 or 4 players at will and on numerous occassions like that.

He looks to have wayyyyy more ability than Ginola/Robert, at least in his dribbling/touch/technique. Closer at times to the likes of Zidane/Ronaldinho/Messi than Ginola. Ginola was great, but in no way did he ghost past 3 or 4 players at will and on numerous occassions like that.

That I agree with. Out of this world close control today.

Beyond what he did with the ball he really worked hard on getting back into position and pressurising Everton players in possession. Sprinting back to do so even!

Very encouraging stuff. Hopefully with time he'll get to know others more and release those passes just one touch sooner.