Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

The absolute best-case scenario won't see him back until, like, March. We'll have to pay his wages but obviously there's now no way he'll play 25 games and trigger the buy-for-£5 million (or whatever) clause. He could still end up staying, if he comes back from this well and Marseille offer us a few quid off. But it'll basically be for next season.

Laughed last week when I saw headlines about Barca being "rocked by Messi injury" only to then read he would be out for 2 weeks. Thought: that's fucking nothing, try having star players out for endless months like we've had so much of.

Fuck this club some times.

The pictures of his ankle hanging off are pretty conclusive tbh.

I haven't seen anything like that, it looks like I'm clutching at straws.

Haven't seen anything conclusive either, but generally once that oxygen mask appears you know the guy is fucked.

Hope he can return and his career isn't completely ruined by this.

The pictures of his ankle hanging off are pretty conclusive tbh.

I haven't seen anything like that, it looks like I'm clutching at straws.

Haven't seen anything conclusive either, but generally once that oxygen mask appears you know the guy is fucked.

Hope he can return and his career isn't completely ruined by this.

It's not his ankle from what I've heard and that was from CH, he said tib and fib but hopefully not both or something along those lines

Guest GeordieAce

Gutted for him. The lad has a broken leg and still manages to put a hand up to aknoweldge the fans as he's stretchered off.

Guest Ridzuan

Gutted for him. The lad has a broken leg and still manages to put a hand up to aknoweldge the fans as he's stretchered off.

Thats because he knows he had probably play his last game for us.