Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

If Wenger is put off because he comes back the same way as Eduardo, why do we want him? Eduardo was gash after his injury

Eduardo had a much worse break than Ben Arfa, Eduardo broke his shin, fibula and ankle, his foot was almost hanging off as the bones had cut through his skin.  I'm sure the break was so bad that Eduardos leg had a 90 degree bend in it where it shouldn't have had one, his ankle was also dislocated.

If anything, the broken leg might stop us being pipped to his signature. He'll not join Man City, Spurs now have VdV, Arsene Wenger saw how Eduardo was affected and I doubt Chelsea or Man United would be in. Clubs that were already undecided will see it as too big of a risk. Plus, Ben Arfa is now another victim of falling in love with the city/fans.

If Wenger is put off because he comes back the same way as Eduardo, why do we want him? Eduardo was gash after his injury

Harsh. He hasn't had a full run of games since he came back. Though I don't doubt he might have lost of his edge judge him at the end of the season.

On top of trying to sign him permanently after this, we don't even know if he will ever be back to the way he we before the injury. Charlie Davies, the American player who got in that car accident about a year ago today is still not back. He's played a few games but he doesn't move at all like he used to it. Lets hope Ben Arfa doesn't lose that. Fortunately, it's a lot easier to regain your old movement when it's a bone injury and not a muscle tear or something.

Eduardo had a much worse break than Ben Arfa, Eduardo broke his shin, fibula and ankle, his foot was almost hanging off as the bones had cut through his skin.  I'm sure the break was so bad that Eduardos leg had a 90 degree bend in it where it shouldn't have had one, his ankle was also dislocated.

Mick I'm no medical expert, but isn't the tibia also known as the shinbone in which case, we would have to conclude that HBA also fucked his shin?

On top of trying to sign him permanently after this, we don't even know if he will ever be back to the way he we before the injury. Charlie Davies, the American player who got in that car accident about a year ago today is still not back. He's played a few games but he doesn't move at all like he used to it. Lets hope Ben Arfa doesn't lose that. Fortunately, it's a lot easier to regain your old movement when it's a bone injury and not a muscle tear or something.

I would hate it if he does not play for us again, but I would hate it even more if this injury ended his career. At 23, he has so much to offer and to have to end your career because of a tackle from that scum De Jong would be quite sad. If that happens, I hope HBA sues De Jong bankrupt!

And to celebrate the anniversary got pulled over going 110mph in France. :facepalm:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/10/08/AR2010100805668.html

Just sent some get well baloons through the club, hope it reaches him. I know baloons sounds like poof but it was that or flowers  :lol:

Crap just found out from the courier that they just delivered it to the security guard...what are the chances that the guard is going to pass on the gift to HBA? Looks like that is 20 quid down the drain!

Milner never looked impressed by the City players after that injury it seemed

Pretty sure he was high-fiving De Jong while play was stopped.

He most certainly did and Lescott high 5 too.

Just sent some get well baloons through the club, hope it reaches him. I know baloons sounds like poof but it was that or flowers  :lol:

Crap just found out from the courier that they just delivered it to the security guard...what are the chances that the guard is going to pass on the gift to HBA? Looks like that is 20 quid down the drain!

He'd have to be some sick twisted security guard not to pass them on to him, nice touch from you there mate!

He'd have to be some sick twisted security guard not to pass them on to him, nice touch from you there mate!

Thanks, it's the security guard of St James though not his personal bodyguard

Maybe if we bought enough balloons he could float around on the pitch without having to put his feet on the ground, and he could pass shoot dribble with his right foot. Got to be better than Perch.

Mick I'm no medical expert, but isn't the tibia also known as the shinbone in which case, we would have to conclude that HBA also f***ed his shin?

The shin bone is the Tibia, it's the bone at the front of your leg and the one you bang when you walk into something.  The dislocation that Eduardo suffered and the damage caused by it made his injury a lot worse than just a broken bone or bones.

Guest elbee909

<Security guard pulls off rubber mask...> He's De Jong, come to finish the job!  Bursts balloons, cackles evilly.

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

French radio on the advice of Ben Arfa denies any contacts the other barbarian

ridicule does not kill

http://www.rtl.fr/actualites/sport/article/ben-arfa-n-a-pas-refuse-les-excuses-imaginaires-de-de-jong-5954428422

you can listen unfortunately it is in French

When do the nominations for the NO awards come out?

sorry but I did not understand

wants you to say

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

Nous avons des prix annuels sur ce forum et il veut vous proposer. :love:

oh really is very nice of him

but the credit goes to other because I landed

and do not know enough about the operation of the forum

but thank you for this attention

you in your account and make a new bear

you speak french

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

Je ne peux pas parler français, j'ai utilisé Google Translate. :razz: