Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

do they ?

Yes because you usually grow more bone than you originally had.

You do, but it's not stronger. Urban myth that, according to the shit I read up on when the HBA incident happened.

do they ?

Yes because you usually grow more bone than you originally had.

whenever i've broken bones the docs have said it'll be a weakspot.

Tbf, I got told the opposite, even though it was my arm that I broke, the surgeon & doctor both told me the bone strength would increase when fully healed. Not sure how it is with legs though.

So what you're saying is we should break his legs several times so this doesn't happen again?

Why stop at just his legs? :lol:

:lol:

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/1838/sledgehammerz.jpg

It's for your own good son.

There was a page on him in the programme where he thanked everyone for all the cards etc.  Said he was overwhelmed because he had never had that sort of response from supporters before.  Says he is watching all the games and cannot wait to get back.

There was a page on him in the programme where he thanked everyone for all the cards etc.  Said he was overwhelmed because he had never had that sort of response from supporters before.  Says he is watching all the games and cannot wait to get back.

Great to hear stuff like that. Still quietly confident he will sign and be good for us.

Why? Sure, we won 5-1, but we should always endeavor to be better.

We should drop Coloccini, we did concede after all.

Not quite the same. I don't think anyone should be dropped, just feel that Ben Arfa is a more effective player than Gutierrez.

Why? Sure, we won 5-1, but we should always endeavor to be better.

We should drop Coloccini, we did concede after all.

Not quite the same. I don't think anyone should be dropped, just feel that Ben Arfa is a more effective player than Gutierrez.

No shit.