Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Ben Arfa is a headstrong nutcase. he won't react too kindly to his mentor hughton getting the sack for no good reason. he'll be as pissed off as anyone atm. will take a big gesture to get him to stick around now.

but maybe ashley never wanted to shell out for him in the first place.

Guest Stephen927

As if Ashley ever planned on buying him anyway. Would have forced Hughton to stop playing him after 24 games and we'd have shipped him back.

Agreed. Ashley would have had no intention of signing him.

What evidence is there to support this view?

As if Ashley ever planned on buying him anyway. Would have forced Hughton to stop playing him after 24 games and we'd have shipped him back.

That he's a stupid cunt who couldn't make a decent decision if it was handed to him on a silver plate?

That he's a stupid c*** who couldn't make a decent decision if it was handed to him on a silver plate?

:thup:

Remember Pardew signed Benayoun,why wouldn't he fancy Ben Arfa?

It's not about Pardew wanting him. Ashley will tell him he's not worth it and Pardew will bend over and take it. Then he'll go back to Marseille and probably end up elsewhere in the PL, no doubt coming back to SJP to score against us in next season's Carling Cup.

He didn't fancy Tevez who ended up keeping West Ham up single handedly.

Played Hayden Mullins over Mascherano too.

mascherano was terrible on the few occasions he played for west ham.

Hayden Mullins.

Hayden Mullins.

You win. Perfect.

Strangely, one of my first thoughts after hearing the news today was "I wonder how this affects Ben Arfa". Don't think its necessarily the end for him, but would the next manager be willing to drive to Manchester and back just to say hi like Chris did?

Strangely, one of my first thoughts after hearing the news today was "I wonder how this affects Ben Arfa". Don't think its necessarily the end for him, but would the next manager be willing to drive to Manchester and back just to say hi like Chris did?

One of my first thoughts was "fuck you, Nigel De Jong, fuck you."

Was going to say that had Ben Arfa played in all our games so far, Hughton wouldn't have been sacked, but then I realised that the sacking so daft that he might have been any way.

Sorry for updating this thread ;) Sounds promising that he's very much in Pardews plans and that he will speak with Derek about a possible deal, hopefully he still wants to stay and that the board want him as well, not sure about it, but i do think the support he got after his injury will matter alot when/if a decision is to be made. Quality for a small fee.

Would absolutely love to see him playing for us next season and for years to come. He's such a exciting player. Hopefully he recovers well both physically and mentally.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

He's in my thinking - strongly," Pardew said of Ben Arfa.

"I am going to speak to Derek (Llambias) about that and see if we can resolve it some way."