Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

For f***s sake guys give it a rest  :facepalm:

Embarassing.

I see your game. :shifty:

Coming from you I expected "you're".

When have I ever displayed poor grammar on this website? :undecided:

I was more coming from the 'rape' angle.

Oh, a nice play on words, I like it. :snod:

I think RGB is likely a macho but i'm maybe wrong

yes i am a girl and i don't leave the kitchen to post here lol

You know of any pacey strikers mainly right footed out in France that could partner Andy Carroll?

You know of any pacey strikers mainly right footed out in France that could partner Andy Carroll?

Nice ice-breaker.

Smooth.  :pow:

Nice ice-breaker.

Smooth.  :pow:

Rather off-topic and not long enough really to put in the funny stories thread, but really reminds me of a Sunderland fan I know displaying truly incompetent chatting up skills a couple of years ago. Me and my mates were at the bar and we looked over to see how his attempts were going and we heard simply, in a dour, monotone voice, "......and it hit Gordon, hit the post, went in, and we lost..."

Suffice to say the face on the lass was one of contempt and fucking despair. :lol:

It is my first post in your forum, i'm new . So be indulgent please lol

Ben arfa was given this kind of "trophee" mainly because of his behaviour in Marseille when he went on strike to join Newcastle.

You know a lot of people are jealous of him in France ans he hasn't confirmed all the expectations

Sorry for my english, but i'll try to do the best for you to understand me

Do you like time-wasters? No? Will you marry me?

Nice ice-breaker.

Smooth.  :pow:

Rather off-topic and not long enough really to put in the funny stories thread, but really reminds me of a Sunderland fan I know displaying truly incompetent chatting up skills a couple of years ago. Me and my mates were at the bar and we looked over to see how his attempts were going and we heard simply, in a dour, monotone voice, "......and it hit Gordon, hit the post, went in, and we lost..."

Suffice to say the face on the lass was one of contempt and fucking despair. :lol:

:lol:

That's class.

Nice ice-breaker.

Smooth.  :pow:

Suffice to say the face on the lass was one of contempt and f***ing despair. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

'And then, the camera turned to martin woods, stood there in a shit jumper with his nob in his hands furiously knocking one out over the whole situation'

It's scary how similar footy fans can be to computer nerds....

There's an Everton fan at work who actually almost makes me hate football with his boring football trivia and stats.

I just want to be chummy-chum-chums. :undecided:

In all seriousness this Sunderland fan is exactly the type of person you're on about... except he doesn't even have any trivia/stats to talk of, he just drones on, and on, and on, and on, and on about 'SAFC', 'Pele' (Welbeck), 'Diego' (Onouha) and ultimately, makes paint drying look like Brazil 1970.