Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest mimifrench

I don't really understand what tou are all saying but some of you should learn how to address a woman... because yes, i repeat once again (for you zeroe) i'm a girl and not a "old fat bloke", i can understand that you know lol

As regards ben arfa, i think that you are a lucky team because this lad is very talented. I think he has 3 main caracteristics : he is very skillfull, he has got an amazing acceleration (mainly in little spaces) and he has a very good vision of the game (sometimes he can make amazing crosses).

But i have to warn you that you don't have to expect him to be the saviour, he should be treated as the other players. Sometimes he won't be good but it is not a reason to put him immediately on the bench like they did in Marseille.

Last but not least (it is an expression that we like use in France lol ) he needs a lot of confidence, more than anyone in order to shine on the pitch. And above all? he needs a lot of LOVE, so you know what you have to do ...

To my mind i consider him as a diamond in its natural state (in french we say "diamant brut") which has to be polish.

I hope that help you for the future and don't listen to the french media because they don't like him very much.

I don't really understand what tou are all saying but some of you should learn how to address a woman... because yes, i repeat once again (for you zeroe) i'm a girl and not a "old fat bloke", i can understand that you know lol

As regards ben arfa, i think that you are a lucky team because this lad is very talented. I think he has 3 main caracteristics : he is very skillfull, he has got an amazing acceleration (mainly in little spaces) and he has a very good vision of the game (sometimes he can make amazing crosses).

But i have to warn you that you don't have to expect him to be the saviour, he should be treated as the other players. Sometimes he won't be good but it is not a reason to put him immediately on the bench like they did in Marseille.

Last but not least (it is an expression that we like use in France lol ) he needs a lot of confidence, more than anyone in order to shine on the pitch. And above all? he needs a lot of LOVE, so you know what you have to do ...

To my mind i consider him as a diamond in its natural state (in french we say "diamant brut") which has to be polish.

I hope that help you for the future and don't listen to the french media because they don't like him very much.

Do you shave your...............................................armpits?

We've certainly got the love part handled. Our fans took to him very well straight away.

chez? keefaz? give over man :lol:

chez? keefaz? give over man :lol:

Nowt to do with me, and Chez's too busy for this type of shenanigan.

Guest mimifrench

@fenham mag : indeed i should recognize that before my first post i've read this forum during a long time so i cheked what "lad" means because you use it a lot . Maybe you use it in Newcastle. In french it means "garçon" i think.

But if you don't believe me no problem, i understand

Guest sicko2ndbest

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Change it back

Hatem ben arfa approached, going to werder, walks out of training, arrives at Newcastle airport goes back home, loan fee agreed, signs on year long deal, scores wonder goal, breaks leg, signs permanent

Change it back

Hatem ben arfa approached, going to werder, walks out of training, arrives at Newcastle airport goes back home, loan fee agreed, signs on year long deal, scores wonder goal, breaks leg, signs permanent

EPIC..... I loved every minute of it....

J'apprécie regardant les éléphants roses choisissent des pommes sur le côté sombre de la lune. Ma chose préférée à faire prend un vélo dans la rue au milieu de la nuit en été quand ce n'est jamais sombre. Ma plus grande crainte est le Daleks attaque la terre et Le Médecin pas être autour de nous épargner.

Change it back

French bird turns up.