Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest mimifrench

Was he not supposed to be in Newcastle on saturday for a medical visit or something like this ?

Moreover i think that he hadn't learn english yet which might be a problem for the future, but his team-mates can also learn how to speak french in order to facilitate his integration lol... (i'm not serious relax it is a joke).

By the way, something i wanted to know for a long time is how, you English people, do you see (receive ?) french people, and more particularly french fooball players ?

By the way, something i wanted to know for a long time is how, you English people, do you see (receive ?) french people, and more particularly french fooball players ?

Sexy heartbreakers who can't defend.

http://www.kickette.com/images/uploads/!ttoginola.jpg

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Clubs/Club_Home/2009/12/4/1259918579211/Laurent-Robert-001.jpg

As an American, I know how we generally receive the French.  We see reflections of ourselves (arrogant imperialists), and so we tar and feather the French every chance we get.  Take the whole freedom fry fiasco for instance. 

What we don't see is a people who seem to understand their own individual freedoms a bit better than we do here.  Hence I reserve a certain admiration for the French, despite the ironclad fact that they are all syphilitic frogs. 

Guest mimifrench

ok I see semtex ... I hope opinions differ. So i'm not going to tell you what french people think about english people.

ok I see semtex ... I hope opinions differ. So i'm not going to tell you what french people think about english people.

:lol: The vast majority of English football fans love French players when they play for their own teams, but hate the ones who play for other teams... :undecided:

How are you anyway, Mimi?

And French women provide evidence for the existence of God.  The fact that I live in the U.S., and they in France, proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that this same God is also something of a prick.

The fact the US even exists proves that TBH.

(Je blague)

Was he not supposed to be in Newcastle on saturday for a medical visit or something like this ?

Moreover i think that he hadn't learn english yet which might be a problem for the future, but his team-mates can also learn how to speak french in order to facilitate his integration lol... (i'm not serious relax it is a joke).

I hope he's at least taking regular English lessons. He's been injured for months so he should have plenty of free time to learn. He's also signed a 4 and a half year contract so it makes sense to learn the language as soon as possible (unless he's going to 'do a Tevez' and not bother).

I can't understand how you can live in a country and not learn the language. Surely hearing it constantly is enough, i'm sure ben arfa will pick it up in no time.

I hope he gets a geordie accent.

Guest mimifrench

Fine aligupter thanks for asking me. I am relieved to see that there are other opinions, but are you not spanish or you just use the flag of Spain as a simple avatar ? If you're spanish i understand your point of view.

Fine aligupter thanks for asking me. I am relieved to see that there are other opinions, but are you not spanish or you just use the flag of Spain as a simple avatar ? If you're spanish i understand your point of view.

I am not Spanish, I am a Geordie, just everything Spanish is brilliant. :undecided:

Guest mimifrench

@theguv : to tell the truth i havn't got a special idea about what French think of the English in a general way, but i have an idea (not very good lol) considering football...

I love France and French people, really enjoyed my trip to Montreal as well, although French Canadians are weird. But have to say that Italy is the best country in Europe by far.

But French players are excellent, Ben Arfa is the most exciting player we've signed for years.

Whether you are from England, France or the United States ----> all xenophobic assholes either on the verge of reliving past glories at the expense of other people, or already living them.

But at least citizens of the former two can point a few countries out on a map, and add two negative numbers correctly.  

Guest mimifrench

French Canadians have nothing to do with French people (from France) Ian W. Your answer seems to be quite ironical, isn't it ?

But i agree Ben arfa is a very exciting player and i think he has found the team which correspond with him. Newcastle fans look like those of Marseille that is to say PASSIONATE (this is exactly the appropriate word) and even more. Give him love and he will repay you a hundred times over. 

French Canadians have nothing to do with French people (from France) Ian W. Your answer seems to be quite ironical, isn't it ?

But i agree Ben arfa is a very exciting player and i think he has found the team which correspond with him. Newcastle fans look like those of Marseille that is to say PASSIONATE (this is exactly the appropriate word) and even more. Give him love and he will repay you a hundred times over.   

Some people on here will take that literally.

But i agree Ben arfa is a very exciting player and i think he has found the team which correspond with him. Newcastle fans look like those of Marseille that is to say PASSIONATE (this is exactly the appropriate word) and even more. Give him love and he will repay you a hundred times over

with the gift that keeps on giving.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Some people on here will take that literally.

For the greater good, Mick.