Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

I'd have literally given my left nut to be right there next to you. Had to make do with 100 degree weather and Floridian women. Terrible substitute.

Those things will never be as exciting as Ben Arfa accelerating through 3 defenders with the ball at feet. Sad but true.

I'd have literally given my left nut to be right there next to you. Had to make do with 100 degree weather and Floridian women. Terrible substitute.

I envy both of you fuckers :lol:

Don't envy me, I was getting my updates through N-O via my BlackBerry.

In other words, I had to pay for the privilege of folk like Skirge typing 'fucking getin there'.

Cant believe someone mentioned tiote and Ben arfa on the pitch at the same time, que mass orgasm in tyneside.

Stoke wasn't exactly a mass orgasm. I'm blaming Hughton for that one.

Aye Chrissy got that one all wrong. On evidence of that game alone, i wouldn't be dropping Jonas. Ben Arfa should go in the middle.

In other words, I had to pay for the privilege of folk like Skirge typing 'fucking getin there'.

:lol: :lol:

Cant believe someone mentioned tiote and Ben arfa on the pitch at the same time, que mass orgasm in tyneside.

Stoke wasn't exactly a mass orgasm. I'm blaming Hughton for that one.

Everton was though. Atleast it was in the away end.

:smitten:

:lol::lol:

I was with him in a nightclub in Lyon on saturday night. Nice photo on Toontastic for those interested. He wasnt dancing and he was definitely not drinking much but no crutches.

eh wtf?!

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/7002/benarfa.jpg

:celb:

Good skills Adam, sir.

Just seen this. :lol:

i just love the disparity between the looks on the two faces.

Those things will never be as exciting as Ben Arfa accelerating through 3 defenders with the ball at feet. Sad but true.

*Goosebumps.* His acceleration is just stunning.. One touch and he's past. If the defender has no security, he's FOBAR 9 out of 10 times..I pretty sure that Enrique will take his game to another level too when he plays with HBA. Now way he's leaving us. No way!

One thing i like alot about him apart from his obvious talent is that he can play in many different offensive roles.

Aye, which is another reason why the injury was so devastating. He was clearly intended to be able to play on both wings and behind the striker. We've been lucky that Barton has been so good on the right hand side and that Jonas has stayed fit.