Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

http://www.rmc.fr/editorial/147121/ben-arfa-a-assiste-a-l-entrainement/

It says that Ben arfa was at the french team training at Clairefontaine today. He watched it "by the pitch" (sorry, i don't know how to translate it) without crutches.  :thup:

Seriously wounded in the leg, Hatem Ben Arfa took the team's training in France on Monday to observe the session led by Laurent Blanc. Without crutches, he stayed on the pitch. The former Marseille is currently under care at Clairefontaine, the training center of the Blues.

crappy traslation from google:)

I was with him in a nightclub in Lyon on saturday night. Nice photo on Toontastic for those interested. He wasnt dancing and he was definitely not drinking much but no crutches.

eh wtf?!

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/7002/benarfa.jpg

:celb:

Good skills Adam, sir.

I was with him in a nightclub in Lyon on saturday night. Nice photo on Toontastic for those interested. He wasnt dancing and he was definitely not drinking much but no crutches.

Hope you dont mind me posting it Chez:

http://i51.tinypic.com/a1jo2e.jpg

He speak good English? If so you have much of a chat?

Did he know you were a Newcastle Fan?

Guest Tall Striker

Spoke French to him and aye he knew i was from Newcastle :lol: I told his mate first and asked if i could say hello. He was cool.

:thup:  How was his banter?  "Zeee Tioté oui? Dans le premiere half, nous were merde!"

Spoke French to him and aye he knew i was from Newcastle :lol: I told his mate first and asked if i could say hello. He was cool.

I hope you didn't share anything with him which might get him into trouble.  :lol:

I hope you didn't share anything with him which might get him into trouble.  :lol:

Story of the evening:  :drink: >  :bng: > :toke: >  :razz: > :bluestar::ronaldo: (to the club) >  :occasion14: > :drink: (spiked with something) >  :tongue3: > :yorkie: > :bluestar: > :dance: > :buck2::vtec: (driving home, could get in trouble for that) >  :wales: (quick stop on the way home > :bng: > :eatshit::pedro: > :fwap: > :tard: > :sleepy2:

Story of the evening:  :drink: >  :bng: > :toke: >  :razz: > :bluestar::ronaldo: (to the club) >  :occasion14: > :drink: (spiked with something) >  :tongue3: > :yorkie: > :bluestar: > :dance: > :buck2::vtec: (driving home, could get in trouble for that) >  :wales: (quick stop on the way home > :bng: > :eatshit::pedro: > :fwap: > :tard: > :sleepy2:

:lol: