Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Can't wait for him coming back and would love to see him playing in a free role behind the striker in a 4 4 1 1 formation.

Although I'm now starting to wonder who our first choice starting players are going to be, who will come out of the squad to allow Ireland and Ben Arfa to come in.

Yeah. It was a workmanlike performance rather than a great one, in conditions that probably suited us more than Birmingham. If we're going to improve, we need more pace and guile in the side.

How did the conditions suit us more than Birmingham?

Very promsing article that, espicially this bit:

United sent a doctor over to France to assess Ben Arfa in February and were pleased to note that his aerobic fitness is actually better than it was when he originally signed on loan.

Bionic legs? :kasper:

Could he be a cover for Enrique in the summer?

When  God (Tiote) and his son Jesus (HBA) start to play together again,  Enrique will become  one of the latter's apostles, praying tens of holy Ben Arfas each night before he goes to bed, praising God that he's allowed to play with  a footballer of such magnitude..

When  God (Tiote) and his son Jesus (HBA) start to play together again,  Enrique will become  one of the latter's apostles, praying tens of holy Ben Arfas each night before he goes to bed, praising God that he's allowed to play with  a footballer of such magnitude..

I think seeing Ben Arfa and Tiote on the pitch together is actually more exciting than the second coming of the messiah.

Did you know that in France, just because of Ben arfa, a lot of people started supporting Newcastle ? I know a lot of them and i confess that it is also my case lol but you have really good players. I hope you'll be in the europa league next season.

When we played Spurs there was aload of French people with Ben Arfa on the back of their Newcastle Shirts sitting infront of me at the Gallowgate End.  :smug:

When  God (Tiote) and his son Jesus (HBA) start to play together again,  Enrique will become  one of the latter's apostles, praying tens of holy Ben Arfas each night before he goes to bed, praising God that he's allowed to play with  a footballer of such magnitude..

I think seeing Ben Arfa and Tiote on the pitch together is actually more exciting than the second coming of the messiah.

I will probably have serious doubts about my heterosexuality that day.  

I vote for a change of this thread's name by the way..Since Tiote by this forum is sanctioned as  God, I think it's reasonable that HBA as his son is baptized accordingly. After all, in my bible his home second coming is the 26th of February.. So everybody in favor of Hatem Ben Arfa - The Messiah, say aye!

I was with him in a nightclub in Lyon on saturday night. Nice photo on Toontastic for those interested. He wasnt dancing and he was definitely not drinking much but no crutches.

eh wtf?!

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/7002/benarfa.jpg

:celb:

Good skills Adam, sir.

Just seen this. :lol: