Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest VegasToon

Going to be brilliant the last few weeks of the season having no pressure in the world watching him do his stuff.

or helping us make a push for Europe.

Guest mimifrench

Did you know that in France, just because of Ben arfa, a lot of people started supporting Newcastle ? I know a lot of them and i confess that it is also my case lol but you have really good players. I hope you'll be in the europa league next season.

Did you know that in France, just because of Ben arfa, a lot of people started supporting Newcastle ? I know a lot of them and i confess that it is also my case lol but you have really good players. I hope you'll be in the europa league next season.

:clap:

:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

Much love!

As far am i aware , he's been doing most of his comeback training at Claire Fontaine. He may be nearing a return but no-one knows what level of training he is at, he could be in full training. It makes sense that he is training somewhere with a much better surface and better facilities than Darsley Park. Fwiw , i think once he's back training with us it wont be long at all before he plays.

There was a mention in a Daily Mail article iirc with Pardew saying he was ready to recall him with a fairly immediate effect? Said something along the lines of 'he wanted him in and around the training ground to get him mixing with the team again'.

'I need him over here. I want to get him in and around the group because we are going to need him in the March, April and May period.

'He feels good, progress reports are very good and we need him here, embedded into the group, because we are all in this together whether you are injured or not. I want to see a bit more of him out on that training ground.'

H Ben Arfa Broken Leg 26th Feb 11

http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php

Would be nice to see him on the bench against Bolton, even if he doesn't come on it will be a step closer :)

I hope they save him for a home game against a lesser physical opponent than Bolton and Everton. And it would have been fantastic if they on forehand announce that he will be on the bench. I guess that will fill the stadium...

Won't get in the team if they keep winning like last night...

He will.

Yeah. It was a workmanlike performance rather than a great one, in conditions that probably suited us more than Birmingham. If we're going to improve, we need more pace and guile in the side.