Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Change the thread title to "Hatem Ben Arfa due to start against WBA" for the lulz.

Aye :lol:

so he isnt going to be here for the lap of honour?  :weep:

Where's it say that? Considering he was at SJP yesterday I'd have thought he'd stuck about for Sunday before going back off for the summer.

so he isnt going to be here for the lap of honour?  :weep:

Where's it say that? Considering he was at SJP yesterday I'd have thought he'd stuck about for Sunday before going back off for the summer.

I am basing it on the Pardew comments in the journal article

The United manager said: “He’s back at Clairefontaine, it looks like he’s got a busy summer ahead of him. We can only hope he’s going to come back the same player. It’s a tough injury he had, so we can only wait.”

Though I guess it depends when Pardew made these comments

I hope he is there

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

"We can only hope he's going to come back the same player."

I'd have thought we would have been more sure of that when we signed him permanently tbh.

"We can only hope he's going to come back the same player."

I'd have thought we would have been more sure of that when we signed him permanently tbh.

i'm putting that down to playing down expectation. really no-one can say until he's in full training. if pre-season starts and he's nowhere to be seen, that's the time to worry.

According to Steve 'Fucking' Wraith, Ben Arfa  'isn't the same player he was before the injury, crippled.'

Canny.

Fuck Steve Wraith, how the fuck would he know for sure?  We will find out next year.