Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

If he plays up to his talent (which is obviously world class) then we might be able to keep him for one more year because he's signed to quite a long-term deal. But who knows, maybe we'll invest in players like Sturridge next year and actually consolidate our position in the top 6.

Must admit, with everything I've learnt so far about Ben Arfa, I wouldn't be surprised if he was difficult to sell if he made up his mind to stay. He is one player that would sit out his contract if he put his mind to it.

Must admit, with everything I've learnt so far about Ben Arfa, I wouldn't be surprised if he was difficult to sell if he made up his mind to stay. He is one player that would sit out his contract if he put his mind to it.

Vice Versa he's also a player who will camp on Dalglish's driveway to push through a move.

Vice Versa he's also a player who will camp on Dalglish's driveway to push through a move.

Of course the reverse is true, but by all accounts he did some research and chose US, so if he is happy with us he's unlikely to want to shift, least not just for a change of scenery anyway.

Of course the reverse is true, but by all accounts he did some research and chose US, so if he is happy with us he's unlikely to want to shift, least not just for a change of scenery anyway.

Aye, he left Lyon for Marsielle so I don't think it's just about playing for the bigger club with him, I just think he likes to be playing regular football. Aslong as he doesn't fall out with anyone I can see him staying.

Thats what I hope anyway.

Without knowing, he seems to be the type of person who doesn't really care where he plays as long as he feels appreciated and loved and can just play football for fun and to entertain. That said, gone in a year  :lol:

Pretty sure that's the video they released when he came back training with us following his injury so I wouldn't get too excited about the interview.

It's definitely not new, but I'm not sure it was posted as such.

Pretty sure that's the video they released when he came back training with us following his injury so I wouldn't get too excited about the interview.

Indeed, the players aren't back in training anyway.

It's definitely not new, but I'm not sure it was posted as such.

Aye, probably just a taster whilst there isn't much going on.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Thank god for that, I was worried that he was struggling to walk around cones tbh :lol:

This is before the incident which left him unable to walk.