Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest WashyGeordie

On the plus side, I hear that we've used some of the Carroll money to finally employ some trained medical experts to deal with things like this.

Aye you should see the state of the art computer system aswell!

On the plus side, I hear that we've used some of the Carroll money to finally employ some trained medical experts to deal with things like this.

We should do like Ac Milan and get a Medical Lab to prevent and treat injuries. It will cost a lot of money, but in the long run i think we will save money having one.

We should do like Ac Milan and get a Medical Lab to prevent and treat injuries. It will cost a lot of money, but in the long run i think we will save money having one.

It was only 35m FFS.

With Tiote's new contract, the bore hole, the cement around the pitch, finally being able to afford studs for the players' boots and now this club "doctor", I'd say the money is almost gone.

It was only 35m FFS.

With Tiote's new contract, the bore hole, the cement around the pitch, finally being able to afford studs for the players' boots and now this club "doctor", I'd say the money is almost gone.

we owe mike a couple of million i'd say, what with all these free signings

on another note....pass the noose, we're al dooooomed

:facepalm: Taken in by the bullshit again i see  :sadnod:

annoyance disapproval disdain annoyance disapproval disdain

I havn`t looked forward to a start of a season so much for a long time. The negative is the worry when it comes to our bad luck.  I`m half expecting Ben arfa to get kidnapped, marveaux to get run over, cabaye to be injured in a freak accident by the ref and Ba to have a family member die or get shot at.

Now for my other predictions to come true   :angry:  Does this happen to any other team.

If he's flying home it doesn't sound good.

Hopefully it's just a case of the club wanting to play it on the safe side.

They keep saying how good facilities are in the US so why not make use of them and treat him there if it isn't serious?

If he's flying home, it could quite simply mean any number of things. A twisted/sprained ankle takes more than a couple of days to recover from.

Precisely. No point in risking making something like that worse by having him around 'with the lads'. Get him back, get him treated, and get him rested.

just watched that interview with best, he didnt sound like they thought it was too serious, saying hes a great lad and his english is getting better and apparently hes "really funneeey"

think thats the first time ive heard leon speak, dunno why just didnt expect him to sound like that haha

Guest GAMMELL

You know, I logged on this morning & thought to myself, let's see what bad news we may have incurred since yesterday. Fucking class  :thdn:

If the x ray was serious enough for him to be sent home, that is v worrying

Not necessarily. They're going to be touring around, and you don't want a player with a ligament injury travelling from place to place, hopping on and off planes, in and out of hotels etc. He needs rest, stability and regular treatment.

Guest Haris Vuckic

He needs thugs to stop making challenges like that or he'll never be better.

In a pre season friendly though, really?