Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest mimifrench

Strange comments from your Coach in the press...

I agree with the fact that HBA have to do his best in training to get his place in the start XI but when he is fully fit, he is just the best player of your team so...

But right now, he has to be on the bench for at least the 3 next games.

Never forget he's been out for almost 1 year and didn't play, he isn't Superman. Even if he says he's ready, he'll have to wait. To have a setback is not an option he has to ignore.

Cabaye is a better footballer, and a better professional.

I'd like to see HBA come on in the 60th minute, personally.

Maybe Cabaye is a better professional, yes, and I hope HBA already realise that his UNIQUE  talent is not sufficient...

Otherwise, in term of "pure football", he's simply the best french player and the best "thing" that arrive to French football since...Zidane.

I feel that this season will be the Hatem's one.

Absolutely this.

Like I said last time, if he didn't realise during the time he was out that the only way for him to succeed is to work hard (in trainings first, of course), he won't succeed and it'll be such a waste of talent.

I hope he realises that now Benzema, Ménez and Nasri are all in the French squad whereas they don't have the quarter of his talent.

I agree with the fact that HBA have to do his best in training to get his place in the start XI but when he is fully fit, he is just the best player of your team so...

Never forget he's been out for almost 1 year and didn't play, he isn't Superman. Even if he says he's ready, he'll have to wait. To have a setback is not an option he has to ignore.

What is wrong with you ? Don't you like HBA ?

I don't think Cabaye has the capability of making me jump from my chair every time he's got the ball, if you see what i mean...

I do like Ben Arfa, he is a very talented player with great potential. He has brought a level of excitement to the club (which we haven't seen in years) and the ability to bring a whole new dimension to our side.

However, his attitude in the past has stunk. Particularly when he was a brat at Marseille. I wouldn't be at all surprised if this attitude repeats itself at some point during his time at NUFC.

Maybe Cabaye is a better professional, yes, and I hope HBA already realise that his UNIQUE  talent is not sufficient...

Otherwise, in term of "pure football", he's simply the best french player and the best "thing" that arrive to French football since...Zidane.

Absolutely this.

Like I said last time, if he didn't realise during the time he was out that the only way for him to succeed is to work hard (in trainings first, of course), he won't succeed and it'll be such a waste of talent.

I hope he realises that now Benzema, Ménez and Nasri are all in the French squad whereas they don't have the quarter of his talent.

The best player since Zidane?!

Nasri and Benzema don't have a 'quarter' of the talent HBA has?!?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Absolutely this.

love is blind.......

Guest mimifrench

What means a brat colocho ?

Anyway, i'm not going to tell again all the story of HBA in Marseille, but like we said in french  : il avait des circonstances atténuantes (mitigating circumstances ?) ...

Guest hatem garrincha

<<<However, his attitude in the past has stunk. Particularly when he was a brat at Marseille.>>>

bad attitude or not, he was THE element which helps Marseille to win the title 2 years ago.

Deschamps's attitude with him was absolutly s... man.

It was "attitude vs attitude"  :)

Pardew is just trying to keep the competiton healthy as much as anything else. The team has done well enough without Ben Arfa for a year now, there's a certain amount of sense in re-introducing him gradually. It keeps the players who are in possession of the shirt hungry and it also sends a message to HBA that he's not going to be able to just walk back into the team. Also after a year out it makes sense to bring him back gradually. No need to worry about the coach though, he has been very public in his praise for Ben Arfa's abilities, he will be starting games every week before long.

Guest mimifrench

Absolutely this.

love is blind.......

My love for him is not blind... I know he did a lot of mistakes in his carreer but the coach in OM was a real c.... !

You can't put a player (who is litterally a genius in term of his talent) always on the bench and then when you need him to save you the match, to win a trophee, bring him fot the last 10-20 minutes of the match and say to him : "Go, save the match !".

It's impossible, Ben arfa is someone who needs a lot of confidence and love (from his coach, his team-mates...) in order to succeed. In OM, Deschamps came off all HBA's confidence.

<<<However, his attitude in the past has stunk. Particularly when he was a brat at Marseille.>>>

bad attitude or not, he was THE element which helps Marseille to win the title 2 years ago.

I think Niang, Cheyrou, Diawara and Lucho (to name a few) all played much more important roles than HBA that season. HBA was excellent at the turn of the new year, but for much of the season he was at his inconsistent best (I remember the Tunisia incident being very well documented in France). He wasn't as important as you are suggesting, let's be honest, the fact he started less than 20 games is indicative.

Deschamps didn't help things, but he led his side to the title. HBA simply wasn't one of the first names on the teamsheet, here, he will be.

Btw, you can't kid me re: Marseille. I watched at least 20 of their games that season...

Guest mimifrench

I think Niang, Cheyrou, Diawara and Lucho (to name a few) all played much more important roles than HBA that season. HBA was excellent at the turn of the new year, but for much of the season he was at his inconsistent best (I remember the Tunisia incident being very well documented in France). He wasn't as important as you are suggesting, let's be honest, the fact he started less than 20 games is indicative.

Deschamps didn't help things, but he led his side to the title. HBA simply wasn't one of the first names on the teamsheet, here, he will be.

Btw, you can't kid me re: Marseille. I watched at least 20 of their games that season...

Of course they did, they played ALL the games. They weren't put on the bench like HBA was when he tripped... And please don't mention Lucho who've done only 6 good months since he's in Marseille...

Oh, an di forgot : if HBA didn't play some games in january, february, march the year OM was champion, they surely wouldn't have been champion !

Guest hatem garrincha

<<<I think Niang, Cheyrou, Diawara all played more important roles than HBA that season. HBA was excellent at the turn of the new year, but for much of the season he was at his inconsistent<<<

I'm sorry but can I reply in french ? sorry, sorry, sorry

Justement mon ami, il suffit de regarder le classement de l'OM entre le mois d'août et le mois de janvier quand HBA était remplaçant et le comparer à celui entre Janvier et Avril quand il fut systématiquement titulaire. La remontée est tout simplement spectaculaire.

Tout le monde en France, et les supporters de l'OM en premier, s'accordent à dire qu'il fut DECISIF.

Au mois de Mai, une petite blessure l'a rendu indisponible une semaine et Deschamps a décidé de le remettre sur le banc.

Vint le match de Rennes à 2 journées du terme de la saison, où il le fait entrer à 15 minutes de la fin. Marseille a besoin de gagner le match pour s'assurer du titre. C'est Hatem qui débloque la situation. Il met le feu dans la défense rennaise et offre la balle de but, de la victoire et du titre.

Guest mimifrench

<<<I think Niang, Cheyrou, Diawara all played more important roles than HBA that season. HBA was excellent at the turn of the new year, but for much of the season he was at his inconsistent<<<

Justement mon ami, il suffit de regarder le classement de l'OM entre le mois d'août et le mois de janvier quand HBA était remplaçant et le comparer à celui entre Janvier et Avril quand il fut systématiquement titulaire. La remontée est tout simplement spectaculaire.

Tout le monde en France, et les supporters de l'OM en premier, s'accordent à dire qu'il fut DECISIF.

Au mois de Mai, une petite blessure l'a rendu indisponible une semaine et Deschamps a décidé de le remettre sur le banc.

Vint le match de Rennes à 2 journées du terme de la saison, où il le fait entrer à 15 minutes de la fin. Marseille a besoin de gagner le match pour s'assurer du titre. C'est Hatem qui débloque la situation. Il met le feu dans la défense rennaise et offre la balle de but, de la victoire et du titre.

Voilà, enfin quelqu'un qui rétablit la vérité !

Voilà, enfin quelqu'un qui rétablit la vérité !

:pokerface:

Absolutely this.

love is blind.......

My love for him is not blind... I know he did a lot of mistakes in his carreer but the coach in OM was a real c.... !

You can't put a player (who is litterally a genius in term of his talent) always on the bench and then when you need him to save you the match, to win a trophee, bring him fot the last 10-20 minutes of the match and say to him : "Go, save the match !".

It's impossible, Ben arfa is someone who needs a lot of confidence and love (from his coach, his team-mates...) in order to succeed. In OM, Deschamps came off all HBA's confidence.

he's a great talent for sure , but get hold of yourself girl, 4 times better than Nasri , Benzema , Menez? he ain't no Messi......