Italian Serie A - 10/11

ponsaelius

Milan have some fantastic options at the top half of the pitch. It'll be interesting to see how they manage to keep them all happy.

Especially Cassano and Ibrahimovic.

I absolutely love Cassano as well, he was one of my favourite players when he was at Roma. Such a talented individual.

Wouldn't be too upset to see Ronaldinho leave in Jan, there's also the possibility of Borriello returning next year, no idea if Roma will be taking up the option to buy. Just a shame Cassano won't be eligible for the Champions league this year

Guest Heneage

Sewelly would make a shocking chairman.

'Hello we'd like to buy Pandev for €10m'

'You know he's been a bit shit right?'

'oh...'

Guest kingdawson

Any chance Pandev will be allowed to leave?

Well, he's been pretty s***.

So a January move is possible? or will he be looking to shift the deadwood (Suazo, Rivas and Mancini to name a few) first?

I'm sorry but the appointment of Leonardo will make Inter the strongest team in the league. Best manager last season behind Ranieri and Mourinho. First year of managing. Now its his second year, he has experience, made Milan a strong team last season even though there was not one good player fit and he likes to play an attacking minded football.

Still can't see them running infront of Milan due to the big gap. But with luck and if he's given time he will revive players like Maicon and Milito and he will also give Coutinho more playing time. Was very disappointed to see him leave last season from Milan and disappointed that he has gone to Inter now. But this will turn this Serie A a little more feisty.

Moratti: "No marathon meeting"

MILAN - Just a short while ago, as he left the Saras offices, Inter president Massimo Moratti answered a few questions from the waiting journalists.

Here are his comments in full:

Mr Moratti, what was the outcome of your marathon meeting?

"There was no marathon meeting. I had my own business to attend to and other people met among themselves. I certainly didn't have a marathon meeting."

Is Rafa Benitez still the Inter coach?

"Yes, he is. In this precise moment he's the Inter coach, unless I'm mistaken."

Have you got anyone else in mind?

"No, there's no one else. I've heard and read about the supposed contact we've had with other coaches but the Club hasn't contacted anyone and won't until the current situation is cleared up."

So you haven't spoken to Leonardo?

"And when exactly, this evening?" (he smiles)

A few months ago...

"Come off it."

Leonardo appointed Inter coach.

Why do I get the feeling that Moratti isn't the most truthful of people? :lol:

Guest Heneage

There are some rumors that Leonardo is gonna try to get Maldini on some coaching duty as well.

That would be hilarious.

Can't see it myself. Leonardo and Maldini are in different stratosphere's in terms of what they mean to AC fans.

• 2 weeks later...

10 games today. Impressive 4-1 win for Parma against Juve away earlier today while eight game being played now. Giovinco who´s on loan from Juve scored two. It´s so many weird co-ownerships and stupid loan deals in serie A.  :iamatwat: