Rangers 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 07/08/10

Fenham Mag

We need to test our strongest team availiable with an eye on the the Man u game so i'd start it and go for it. Start making changes at half time:

Team 1

Harper

*Perch Williamson Colo Jose

Routledge Guthrie Nolan Jonas

Loven Carroll

or

Team 2

Harper

Perch* Williamson Colo Jose

Routledge Barton Guthrie Jonas

Nolan

Carroll

*Not sure who our strongest Right back is at this stage. Perch Raylor or Tavernier

Be positive and start with team 1 if it all goes wrong we'll know to start team 2 against man u. If it works maybe we should consider starting with team 1.

Apart from Jonas, aye.

Are you taking the piss?

No, he's probably the least effective player in that 11. Flatters to decieve and he has quite a few of you fooled because he runs around a lot, but so do headless chickens. Just my opinion like, but compared to some of the players we've had in that position over the years the guy is a waste of space.

Apart from Jonas, aye.

Are you taking the piss?

No, he's probably the least effective player in that 11. Flatters to decieve and he has quite a few of you fooled because he runs around a lot, but so do headless chickens. Just my opinion like, but compared to some of the players we've had in that position over the years the guy is a waste of space.

Do they still play for us, like?

I don't think Towelie was on about it being an all-time Newcastle XI.

Apart from Jonas, aye.

Are you taking the piss?

Agree to an extent but I wouldn't say he's a waste of space.

Aye canny starting 11 should be a good game... lets hope injury free.

With Campbell saying he won't be ready for the first game i reckon if that 11 stay fit it'll be the team that plays at Old Trafford.

Apart from Jonas, aye.

Are you taking the piss?

Who would you rather played LW? And keep the formation, we are not going to play 4-3-3.